Please insert game card

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by badman112, Aug 11, 2018.

1. badman112
    OP

badman112 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2008
    I only have 1 game which is shining resonance and managed to make a xci file out of the whole thing. I even downloaded one as well.

Any way i can see the actual image on the games list in the album but when clicked, it says Please insert game card.

So what im i doing wrong using SX pro.

2. mangusta

mangusta Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 22, 2015
    Italy
    Same error to me. I cannot execute xci files but installing *.nsp files only?!?!?! Why???? Firmware 1.4

3. badman112
    This message by badman112 has been removed from public view by Chary, Aug 11, 2018.
    Aug 11, 2018
  4. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

Sep 20, 2005
    did you eject the game cartridge? no xci when there is a game cartridge in the slot

Zonark and badman112 like this.
  5. badman112
    OP

badman112 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2008
    Now it takes ages and says loading and if you press back you get white screen with ok and a small picture of the switch at the bottom.

Nevermind its fine now as it was one of other nintendo switch, tried a diffrent one and it worked fine as i did not know you had to take the game cart out of the slot.

Last edited by badman112, Aug 11, 2018
  6. Zonark

Zonark Zonark - Noun - A God

Jul 11, 2010
    United States
    Uhhhhh are you loading the game from album first?

7. Darodin

Darodin Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2018
    Netherlands
    Just update to the latest firmware and make sure you have no Game card in your Nintendo Switch.

8. jakkal
    This message by jakkal has been removed from public view by Joe88, Aug 12, 2018, Reason: Off topic image post.
    Aug 12, 2018