Please help with no connection in CCProxy

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by faser2033, Jan 29, 2017.

1. faser2033
    OP

faser2033 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 4, 2015
    Hi guys

Im having an issue getting a connection to CCProxy with my wii u wirelessly connected to the same network that my laptop running CCProxy is on.

I have followed the tutorial that i was linked on this website but when it finished i never got any connected devices on the log page.

Im not sure if im doing it right because i have a laptop running CCProxy connected to a wireless modem by ether network and wirelessly connected the wii u to that router

is this the correct setup.

I actually have my internet to my wii u directly from my mobile phone hotspot

would anyone be able to suggest a method of blocking the updated servers if you are getting the wii u internet connection from your mobile hotspot.

Im asking a lot i know but hopefully someone knows how to helps

Thanks

Aaron

2. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    do u have the right ip and port for the proxy? u might try the tubehax dns (if it still works). u'll get a red x with a failure to download error if it's working.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice