manny2260

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am in need of some help. :/

I have 16 hours on my current EU MH4u .3dz save and would like to convert it to a US MH4U .3dz save as to keep my progress.

I would really appreciate any and all help.

Regards,
Manny

manny2260

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks very much for the reply, lemanuel. I just finished reading over your guides. The guide states that .3dz savs must be decrypted prior to being usable. Is there a simpler method or do I have to decrypt the save?

I'm very new to the 3ds scene and dont really have a grasp on the major tools yet. Would you be willing to write a simple guide for the process? Literally a step 1-5 type of thing.

About to try this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/fantasy-life-save-region-conversion-savedatafiler.373738/

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks very much for the reply, lemanuel. I just finished reading over your guides. The guide states that .3dz savs must be decrypted prior to being usable. Is there a simpler method or do I have to decrypt the save?

I'm very new to the 3ds scene and dont really have a grasp on the major tools yet. Would you be willing to write a simple guide for the process? Literally a step 1-5 type of thing.

About to try this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/fantasy-life-save-region-conversion-savedatafiler.373738/

That's what the user at Maxconsole used to change the region of the save. And you don't actually have to decrypt it manually. When you extract the save with SaveDataFiler, it is already converted/decrypted into RAW format and that way you can hex edit it without an issue.

manny2260

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've spent hours experimenting and cant get it to work :/ I dont have a solid understanding of the actual procedure for converting a region for a save

Any help? :S

manny2260

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CTR-Card remains broken regardless of what I do. I tried simply backing up the save from Ext, swapping out the US saves "guts" with those of the EU save and it still fails.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1