Hacking PLEASE help me get the browser to work >.<

1man1dream

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hey everyone, I need to get official browser to work because i'm using a dongle and homebrew won't run =/

i've tried patching it with rudolph patch on the ezflash sosuke forums, then when i boot it and press R it still won't work..

do i need a micro sd in both the r4 and ez4 lite? does the official browser have to be in any specific folder?

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
I have SCDS in place of the R4 and it works fine. I think you do need to have an MicroSD in it
unsure.gif

1man1dream

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
micro sd in the ez4? what do i need on the micro sd on the ez4 and what do i need on the micro sd for the r4?

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country
if you are using the Official Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector with the original Nintendo Software/Hardware Drives then homebrew will never not work.

This is because when you hook your DS Up to the connector, No "slot" in the WFC settings get taken up. Homebrew only looks for a connection to the internet in any of those "Slots".

You need to set up your Nintendo W-Fi connector as a Standard Wi-Fi access Point.

1man1dream

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
wii_ds-so you mean that if I have the opera browser as a rom and nintendo wifi usb thing it won't work? even if i have the ram etc?

when you guys use the 2 in 1 tool what happens?

I press the ez 14 2 in 1 tool, it says "there is no save information in SRAM. It is considered EZ4 and executes it (A):Run (B):Cancel.

I press A and then top screen says gba file not found, and on the bottom screen it has current SRAM save , and then 3 options:

(A)load the select game and run it
(B)backup data in sram to sav file All sram (x):backup (y):restor
Âexpansion ram

i'm guessing I press R? after i press R it soft resets and I try and open the browser..

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What problem are you having specifically? Does the browser tell you that you need the RAM cart, or are you having trouble with the network connection?

Edit: Your EZ4 Lite isn't the Compact version, is it? (As opposed to the regular EZ4 Lite, or the Lite Deluxe)

1man1dream

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well when I patch it I still get that error message saying that I need to insert the ram that was purchased with the game =/

my network connection works fine with other games, it's just the patching/getting the rom to realise that I do in fact have ram patched

my version is the ez4 lite one. I'm pretty sure that isn't the problem as I have tried it with my brother's (also the ez4 lite). Where do I put the ez2 in 1 tool and where do I put the browser itself?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong