Hacking Please help me get Monster Hunter Tri US NTSC running

narunet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since i didn't have any luck in the other thread may as well paste this here

boy i've had zero luck with this game. I've been running around for the past few hours trying whatever I could following whatever thread and advice and I'm at my wits end now. on that note i had no problems playing the japanese one when it came out and beat more or less all of the content online so I thought it'd be time to head back in with the USA one.

Anyway here are some of the problems I've run into.. also just as a note I'm using a disc method I don't have any USB loader stuff. I've tried the instructions for softchip r99 and whenever I let it use it's own IOS (which it requests ios55) it gets an icotl error. I've also tried a reburn and no luck with that. I've tried installed Hermes v4, i've tried ciosx rev 19, i've tried updating all my ioses via Pimp my Wii!

Nothing seems to really help.. the only closest thing I've got is that NeoGamma can load the game up and until I hit new game it locks up and beeps constantly.. Gecko 1.9.2 gives a disc read error (which is the loader I used when playing the japanese one). I've also tried the DARKcorp and have gotten errors via ios249 install at the last moment saying Exception -1029, Error! ES_Identify. I've tried it through 222 as well and it had an error around 73%. My wii is currently running 3.2U. Also as of now NeoGamma no longer lets me get as far as it used to, now it boots up, capcom logo, then the Disc Could Not be Read.

I've tried running the CIOS55 Bug Fix with wadmanager and received a lovely ret = -1029 error, which I've googled some and read about deleting IOS37, so I got alltitle deleter and that had an error loading as well. I've completely run out of ideas here, anyone have any suggestions? Also I was wondering if there was maybe a way I could unmod and remod the wii maybe that would help.. it seems somethings messed up and I'm not comprehending here what's wrong.

update: also tried hermes 222 and 223 with 38 merged with 37 no luck on either

Any Help?

supersonic5000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
narunet said:

boy i've had zero luck with this game. I've been running around for the past few hours trying whatever I could following whatever thread and advice and I'm at my wits end now. on that note i had no problems playing the japanese one when it came out and beat more or less all of the content online so I thought it'd be time to head back in with the USA one.

Anyway here are some of the problems I've run into.. also just as a note I'm using a disc method I don't have any USB loader stuff. I've tried the instructions for softchip r99 and whenever I let it use it's own IOS (which it requests ios55) it gets an icotl error. I've also tried a reburn and no luck with that. I've tried installed Hermes v4, i've tried ciosx rev 19, i've tried updating all my ioses via Pimp my Wii!

Nothing seems to really help.. the only closest thing I've got is that NeoGamma can load the game up and until I hit new game it locks up and beeps constantly.. Gecko 1.9.2 gives a disc read error (which is the loader I used when playing the japanese one). I've also tried the DARKcorp and have gotten errors via ios249 install at the last moment saying Exception -1029, Error! ES_Identify. I've tried it through 222 as well and it had an error around 73%. My wii is currently running 3.2U. Also as of now NeoGamma no longer lets me get as far as it used to, now it boots up, capcom logo, then the Disc Could Not be Read.

I've tried running the CIOS55 Bug Fix with wadmanager and received a lovely ret = -1029 error, which I've googled some and read about deleting IOS37, so I got alltitle deleter and that had an error loading as well. I've completely run out of ideas here, anyone have any suggestions? Also I was wondering if there was maybe a way I could unmod and remod the wii maybe that would help.. it seems somethings messed up and I'm not comprehending here what's wrong.

Any Help?
You need to install cIOSX with 37 as a base instead of 57 that will fix the lock up with the humming noise.

MXsora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem getting the game to even start.

I have done the Hermes cIOS update and everything and have also updated configurable usb loader and set it to IOS223 -nload.

The problem is that when i start up monster hunter tri it says IOS223 nload... like it should but then it says Base: IOS38 nload v4.. and stops.

None of my friends say that this happens to them so I'm thinking its something i did in the past.

Any Ideas?

Also: Tried using usb loader gx, it just takes me back to the wii menu when i try to start the game.

narunet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
supersonic5000 said:
narunet said:

Any Help?
You need to install cIOSX with 37 as a base instead of 57 that will fix the lock up with the humming noise.

i can't even get that far anymore to get to that lock up, only thing that was booting it was neogamma and now it gives a disc read error after the capcom logo

wiihacker3000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can some 1 please make a guide with links and a video on how to make it run?

btw my wii is 4.2U with fully updated softmod by xzxeros.

AzureShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a small problem. I am using the cIOS 223 with the merged 37/38 base for my USBLoader GX, and I am also using the anti 002 patch and the vidtv patch, and yet when I pick the character I've made and want to start a game with him, the game locks up at the loading screen after i choose to continue. I also encountered this issue when I first made the character. The game locked up at a black screen with the town music playing right after the intro video. If anyone has a solution to this issue, please let me know. I've done everything I can think of to get the game working.

farcry15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you people must have a bad dump. seriously this isn't hard either ios223 37/38, or cios19 37 base and it works just fine.

dan_s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have you guys tried CFG USB Loader ?

It worked fine for me with that and Hermes V4. I didnt play it for long but was able to run around and kill some animals and crap.

Phenir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far I've tried hermes v4 and v5 with USB loader Gx, cfg loader, uloader, but none of them will load the game.
With Cfg loader after I press a and the game starts booting, it says:
IOS(223) mload ...
Base: IOS37 mload v5.0 ..
and then it stops. hermes v4 does the same thing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo