Hacking Please give some advice....

Rigano

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi everyone, i can't figure out how to solve this problem...

just got my TTDS from deal extreme, i formate the 2G kingston card, put in the menu files, turn on the DS, my ds freeze and never get into the menu-_-

if i don't put in the tf card, well, get into the menu properly but shows no card in slot-1.

I tried fat, fat 32, menu 1.06 and 1.07, all same.

please help....

and... here come the photo-_- that's where ds stop respond.

ndsdave

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is the card seated properly? This can sometimes happen if the contacts are no made between the card and the DS. A fix is to slide a piece of paper between the card and the slot to bring the contacts closer to eachother. Otherwise, you may have a dud card.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Another poster got his DSTT to work by bending it (see this thread), but make sure you've tried everything else first (including contacting the company you bought it from to see if they'll replace it) and read the thread to see what he did.

-Bri

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rigano,

I can't believe you tried it! My cart worked perfectly out of the box, so I've never tried it myself. I'm guessing it's very possible to break the cart if you're not extremely careful!

To others who might read this thread, I would again highly recommend trying everything else first, and if you do it do it very carefully!

I'm glad it worked though!

-Bri

Dobbin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rigano - please could you tell me exactly how you bent the card?
Thanks

PS: Bri - thanks for the post link!

ndsdave

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Keep in mind, if you bend it - and break it - you've lost your cash. It's probably just worth returning it to get another. When you bend the card, something must give. Bending is really a band aid solution - but if it works and you're happy...

Rigano

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well, just a bend it a little, you don't even need to notice the bend (maybe when you noticed, it too late-_-)

still waiting for the response from seller, not sure what will they offer, wish it will work fine from now on....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1