Please explain to my friend

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by bradzx, Aug 13, 2012.

1. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    I can't remember where I post and I check my content and I don't think I did post the thread. I think I was talking through PM. So I want someone explain to my friend. He just ask me how did I use my burned dvd to use my wii. I told him I do follow what people told me to do install cios and stuff. I gave him warning. "If you do wrong install, then your wii will brick. Use your own risk for your wii." By the way, he is my deaf friend. I am not sure his English will same problem as mine. If you don't understand, then I will call him on VP (videophone) and he will tell me and explain to you what he meant to. So please teach to my friend. Because I don't mess up his wii.

2. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Modmii. How can you hack a Wii and not know about Modmii by now? Also, not all Wiis can play DVD backups. Besides, DVD loading is obsolete now anyways. Tell him to get a USB hard drive and USB load games instead.

3. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    I forgot to mention. He do not know about modmii.

4. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    ModMii indeed. It's a safe process with an explicit step-by-step guides generator - you can't go wrong. If you want to mod a Wii and you want it fast, this is the door you knock on. XFlak and his team did an amazing job on this application and I must say, after using it myself once I'm pretty sure that a complete newbie in technology in general could follow the guides easily.

2 people like this.
  5. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    So direct him to Modmii :rolleyes: Is it really that hard? Do we have to spell everything out for you?

6. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    Ok I am talking to him through vp now.

7. Hunter X

Hunter X GBAtemp Regular

Apr 3, 2012
    United States
    How does a member thats been here as long as you have, not know about ModMii? Use ModMii to softmod and use a USB loader like USBLoader GX to load your backups. Installing DarkCorp is unsafe anyways.

8. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    Well, I don't use ModMii very much lately. I just do what I has be told.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice