DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Are you sure you are not using gen IV moves on those dreamworld pokemons? Try to create one more from scratch without those perfect IVs on Ninetales. Make it so it have ability 1. And then pick the ability Drought. Make the moves so its not TM moves and then go wi-fi. If it doesnt work, look at the other 5 pokemon you are using with Ninetales and check if they are legal. And check on wi-fi with only 1 of them at the time to make sure its Ninetales. Becasue when i look at it, it looks fine to me.

By any chance did u use Pokesav? If so, then that was most likely the reason... Ignore everything i just said if you used pokesav. Delete pokesav. Grab pokegen. Remake all of the 4 pokemon.
Im not sure if it matters, but the .pkm file size is 220 bytes, while its actually supposed to be 136 bytes. Which comes to my theory that you used pokesav.

Madisson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havent used pokesav at all. Ive saved the Pokemon with Pokegen as a Party Pokemon thats because the filesize. The other are exactly the same and work. Ive another Dw ability Ninetales which was bred and it works. Dunno why my entralink Ninetales wont. Ill try out what you just said. thank you

avran89

ALWB 4 LIFE!!! MOOSE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After checking Bulbapedia, the only locations vulpix or ninetalis can exist is at the Abundant Shrine. Are you sure they can be found in dream world?

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
avran89 said:
After checking Bulbapedia, the only locations vulpix or ninetalis can exist is at the Abundant Shrine. Are you sure they can be found in dream world?
They can be found after getting 7,5k dreamworld points.

And did you try what i wrote? And make them storage pokemon. Not party pokemon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work