Undiscovered.Lin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
I have a R4 Revolution for DS and I need an SD card will a easystore 4GB MicroSD HC Card do (It is in the new Argos catalogue page 271 item 25?) Please help and I will also be using item 28 as my SD Card Reader is that okay?
unsure.gif

Undiscovered.Lin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
how_do_i_do_that said:
If you got the R4 pictured above, it only supports 2GB. If you want to use more than 2GB in a flashcart, you will need to get something else.

What do you recommend? Something cheap-ish... as I want 4GB but want it as simple as an R4... so I don't have to change too much.

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In that case, I would recommend an Acekard 2i. Fairly cheap, supports SDHC cards up to 32GBs, well supported, and if you ever get a DSi or 3DS, you can still use it with minor software upgrades.

Undiscovered.Lin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
BenRK said:
In that case, I would recommend an Acekard 2i. Fairly cheap, supports SDHC cards up to 32GBs, well supported, and if you ever get a DSi or 3DS, you can still use it with minor software upgrades.

Thanks BenRK, please can you send me a link to a place that ships it to the UK with a 4GB SDHC Card... and btw I modded my original Silver DS So I use that now... I will upload you some pictures if you wanna see my mods?
yaynds.gif

tiggerlator

Trophies
XP
Country
If you are going to get a acekard 2i, i recommend xpertron.co.uk for the uk. I ordered mine on Monday and had it on Wednesday.

As to Micro sdcard, i would say sandisk first and samsung second, both have been fine for me, though i don't know if you can buy samsung ones new.

Undiscovered.Lin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
tiggerlator said:
If you are going to get a acekard 2i, i recommend xpertron.co.uk for the uk. I ordered mine on Monday and had it on Wednesday.

As to Micro sdcard, i would say sandisk first and samsung second, both have been fine for me, though i don't know if you can buy samsung ones new.

Thanks so much, this is the perfect answer!
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.