Hacking Playstation Vita Hacking News/Overview/FAQ

Pox

Trophies
XP
Country
Vita isos? Probably never, or not in the near future.

Whats the story with VITA dumps, why they are so bloody hard to create?

I mean people are doing their best to create native exploit for VITA (which might happen soon) but VITA games are still no-no. Why?

Reactions: Margen67

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Whats the story with VITA dumps, why they are so bloody hard to create?

I mean people are doing their best to create native exploit for VITA (which might happen soon) but VITA games are still no-no. Why?

The same reason there were no 3DS dumps before flash cards became a thing, because there's 0 way to test the dumps to see if they're working/clean dumps. There are multiple dumps available for some games, but they're useless to everyone so there's no point in dumping more.

Reactions: Pox

Dotmore

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Would i be able to play both Retail Vita games (since it hasnt been hacked yet) and PSP backups? Or is it one thing or the other?

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, im using the ape escape save exploit, is it possible for me to actually play the game and make a seperate save? Just realized its the ape escape I played during my childhood.

Redcaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You don't need a second device anymore (as long as Ape Escape is still on the store, haven't checked)
And you must have access to a PS3 if you want to stay.

Hy again. I have the 3.50. Can you please guide, what i have to do? I mean with Ape escape. It is enough just TNV and ARK and 660? Can you guide me through the installment? Thanks

TheMattInTheHatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you were to hack the ps vita and then update the firmware and re-hack it when a new exploit comes out, would anything hack-related you installed before the update still be on the vita after updating, or would you have to back it up before you updated?

Transdude1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you were to hack the ps vita and then update the firmware and re-hack it when a new exploit comes out, would anything hack-related you installed before the update still be on the vita after updating, or would you have to back it up before you updated?
You should still have the stuff you installed before the update. However, as what happened with the 3.50 firmware update, there is a possibility of your installed programs becoming corrupted. So, be sure to backup everything before you update just in case.

Transdude1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
F***, we have a problem. According to a few users on Wololo's forums, Sony rearranged how the Vita access PSN, which has caused the Vita Update Blocker to now become useless. So much for downloading the HDNR3 theme.

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
F***, we have a problem. According to a few users on Wololo's forums, Sony rearranged how the Vita access PSN, which has caused the Vita Update Blocker to now become useless. So much for downloading the HDNR3 theme.
Can't you use the PS3 QCMA trick to download themes?

Christian Rosado

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, so is there no way now to hack Ps vita on 3.51 or 3.52? So that I can run VHBL and play psp ISos? Assuming I understood what vhbl is. Same question for Ps1 isos? Thanks in advance!

Radwan126

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hello, so is there no way now to hack Ps vita on 3.51 or 3.52? So that I can run VHBL and play psp ISos? Assuming I understood what vhbl is. Same question for Ps1 isos? Thanks in advance!

http://hackinformer.com/2015/07/13/qwikrazor87-finds-unpatched-kexploit-for-fw3-51/

new kexploit found for 3.51 and 3.52 (i am on 3.52 and yes it's working on 3.52!!)
its a colorflasher poc so it's not that big of a deal , but it triggered , which means future exploits are possible
here , i tried it too !

CJ12_Cn_FUs_AAOi6_M.jpg

i hope something happens !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: yassssss i love emerald