PlayStation Vita EU launch line-up

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
There is not one game in that list that I like..
Well that's what to expect when you look at the dull PSP library.

So you criticize me for "hating" on the 3DS at every turn but you come to here and post these shit comments?

Fucking Christ... My ignore list may start having company.
Nope, pretty much testing for reactions.
Which i am sorry for.
But really, everyone should just leave 3DS out of Vita threads and Vita out of 3DS threads.
Too much fanboy wars.
This is almost exactly like the 360 vs PS3 wars, which just fails completely..

testatura

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
well a bit on topic...yup, nice lineup, very interested in bioshock, that'll probably come out around next Christmas.. and mod nation racers ,maybe uncharted, but it kinda gave the impression of tech demo...

...and now to brag about motorstorm RC, I think it'll suck! its like watching great game going down... why ?
first one great, second one omg,omg..! psp one awesome, apocalypse.. with cheap movies, story, and 3 hours of campaign... no unlocking.. didn't like that one.. and finally rc, thats awesome (revolt did it great 11 years ago...), and what to expect motorstorm arena, fps spinoff, puzzle ?

cheers!

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
UMvC3 yea we havent seen this game already

It just came out like a week ago.

Stop whining you girl.

i am not whining for anything

the 3DS also suffered from stuff like this

And you really say you're not even remotely trying to troll? "3DS threads had something negative, Vita threads should have that too!" please... Comparing products = good and constructive. Bashing one console and saying the other one is much better without really giving any real reasons to why that is, is just plain stupid. Sometimes posting when you don't have anything to say is just.. Well sometimes I would like to have a big sign "Don't. Just don't". This is one of those times..

-Qtis

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Looks nice. :D

LOOKS, LOOKS, LOOKS. I give no concrete bases, no over the top justifications, no comparisons, no competitions, just LOOKS. And so, in this particular case, I acknowledge this is baseless. This does not mean however that I am blindly loving the PS Vita and mindlessly hating the 3DS.

OK.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Interested in:
NONE

Slightly interested if price is really cheap:
WipEout 2048
Touch My Katamari

Looks like my naming "Portstation" that I used for the PSP will also go for the Vita, judging from the really high number of ports :P

EDIT: Looks like I was one month too late to this thread. Oh well :ph34r:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?