You can watch the event from either of the sources below, or in the embedded player:
- December 8th: 11 pm ET/10 pm CST/8 pm PST/4 am GMT-UTC: PlayStation Presents press conference
- December 9th: 2 pm ET/1 pm CST/11 am PST/7 pm GMT-UTC: Media Molecule team presents Dreams
- December 9th: 5 pm ET: IGN ranks the top PlayStation games of all time
- December 9th: 6:30 pm ET: Ghost of Tsushima: From Concept to Reveal
- December 9th: 8 pm ET: Uncharted 10th anniversary celebration
- December 9th: 9:30 pm ET: The Last of Us: Part II - meet the cast
The conferences starts in 2 minutes! Is everyone ready?
The PlayStation logo is shown! They're showing Spider-Man, God of War, Psychonauts 2, Guacamelee, Knack 2, MLB, Persona 5, and snippets from other games.
Shawn Layden of PlayStation is hosting, and on stage. They're talking about how well-received their recent games have been, like Horizon: Zero Dawn, Resident Evil 7 VR, Nier Automata, Gravity Rush 2 and Uncharted.
Talks of a new exclusive PS VR title, called Firewall: Zero Hour
Developed by First Contact Entertainment, and it's a 4v4 team coop shooter. You can use the PS VR aim controller or a Dualshock 4.
A 15 minute gameplay demo for The Last Guardian in VR will be released on Dec 12. It seems to be a short snippet of the first part of The Last Guardian in VR.
Sony's futuristic racing game, Wipeout, will be getting a VR mode.
Herman Holst, of Guerilla Games is on stage to talk about Horizon: Zero Dawn, and its success.
Sony Santa Monica is up, and they're hyping God of War. The game is in the last legs of development. They can't give a release date yet. They've finished the play-test phase, and the game is quoted to last from 25-30 hours.
Gameplay is being shown. The developers say that there are extra explorable areas, and you aren't bound to doing only story missions.
Media Molecule is showing Dreams. The game is set for 2018, and will have a beta prior to launch, though no exact date is given.
They're teasing gameplay. Something playable by multiple people. What do they bring out? Detroit: Become Human. The game is a result of a 2011 tech demo, called Kara. You'll play as Kara, Conner, and Marcus, three different models of androids. The game will involve heavy story-altering decisions. Detroit is being shown on PS4 Pro. The audience will have input on what happens in this demo. You can interact with items using the right stick, and scan items to remember them later. "Every action has consequence". Each character has special abilities. Conner can reconstruct past events by looking at certain items. The demo involves investigating a crime scene and finding the "deviant".
Trailer highlight reel. These videos will be included at the bottom of the post.
One is a puzzle game about removing objects from levels by using holes in the ground. It's called Donut County. Will release 2018.
Another PS VR game, about two dolphins, exploring the sea. Titled Jupiter & Mars.
Arc System Works' shows off Blazblue Cross Tag Battle. Ruby from RWBY will be playable. Game launches 2018.
Soul Calibur VI gets a new trailer, too. Coming 2018.
Capcom presents... Monster Hunter World! It looks far more grandiose and larger in scale than past entries. Your Felyne gets a cute little Mega Man costume, and there's weapons from the first 5 games in the Mega Man series with tunes from the game as well.
Mark Cerny is now on stage.
Kojima Productions. Death Stranding gets some more story shown. Kojima is now on the stage! The crowd is very vocal about their joy to see him.
They're teasing one last announcement before the show ends. House is wearing a shirt of MediEvil.
Sony is remastering MediEvil! Coming to PS4, remastered in 4K.
- Firewall: Zero Hour, PSVR exclusive title, developed by First Contact Entertainment announced.
- The Last Guardian is getting a PSVR game, which will last 15-20 minutes, and is a tech demo. It shows the first part of the game in VR.
- Wipeout Collection will get a free VR update in early 2018.
- God of War still has no definitive release date, but the game will have around 30 hours of content.
- Dreams is set to launch in 2018 and will get a beta
- Detroit: Become Human launches Spring 2018
- Blazblue: Cross Tag Battle gets Ruby from RWBY as a playable character.
- Monster Hunter World gets Mega Man Felyne costumes and music tracks.
- MediEvil getting a 4K remaster on PS4!