Playstation Boy Becoming A Nintendo Man (Thank You Coders, Guide Makers, And Innovators Alike)

CannotDeny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's almost 4 AM here I just got back from a birthday party but I thought why not pay respect now instead of later.

So my legal name is Cannot Deny, weird parents, I've never possessed any Nintendo console beside the NES and OG DS, I've had my fair share of emulation or consoles at friend's, but this year has really been the hacking Nintendos year for me. I received the New 3DS the very day we went into quarantine (funny fact I had to go to the sorting center since noone were delivering packages to the post offices, and I intercepted it before it went back to Amazon). I of course hacked the living ish out of it and I'm very very happy to have done so.

And so the last wish on my christmas letter was to get a Wii U in order to finally be the proud owner of a GameCube, Wii, and Wii U all in one package. Boy oh boy was I so happy playing the Wii for the first time, legit christmas morning in summer.

It's all done and hacked, I'm having a tiny headache figuring out what solution to get and apply to have all consoles through one screen (going for Wii U -> vWii -> USB Loader GX -> Game is a tiny waste of time I'd like to avoid, but I don't want to bother injecting every single title, nor am I able to install a USB Loader forwarder on the Wii U), but hey it's kinda of all good still. I'm a f cking ace at sword play on Wii Resort, I'm having a huge blast playing Super Mario Galaxy, and I can't wait to try Sunshine. We live in the future, and it's fantastic.

I genuinely would like thank any party involved in the making of the guides and tools, this is all legit insane to me how it all works and fall in place so good, I couldn't have picked a better timing to get into it.

____

PS: It's been such a long time I have been active on a forum, I remember about more than a decade ago I'd be very active on role play forums for San Andreas: Multi-Player servers, I couldn't even speak that much english lol it was funny but didn't stop us from posting away, it was dope but a few young and rotten apples doing moderation were having a high and it made the whole thing toxic. Regardless, it feels really nice being here, you guys seem level headed and well verses, plus all in the name of relaxing entertainment, so, all good and noble motives.

Last edited by CannotDeny,
D

Deleted User

It's almost 4 AM here I just got back from a birthday party but I thought why not pay respect now instead of later.

So my legal name is Cannot Deny, weird parents, I've never possessed any Nintendo console beside the NES and OG DS, I've had my fair share of emulation or consoles at friend's, but this year has really been the hacking Nintendos year for me. I received the New 3DS the very day we went into quarantine (funny fact I had to go to the sorting center since noone were delivering packages to the post offices, and I intercepted it before it went back to Amazon). I of course hacked the living ish out of it and I'm very very happy to have done so.

And so the last wish on my christmas letter was to get a Wii U in order to finally be the proud owner of a GameCube, Wii, and Wii U all in one package. Boy oh boy was I so happy playing the Wii for the first time, legit christmas morning in summer.

It's all done and hacked, I'm having a tiny headache figuring out what solution to get and apply to have all consoles through one screen (going for Wii U -> vWii -> USB Loader GX -> Game is a tiny waste of time I'd like to avoid, but I don't want to bother injecting every single title, nor am I able to install a USB Loader forwarder on the Wii U), but hey it's kinda of all good still. I'm a f cking ace at sword play on Wii Resort, I'm having a huge blast playing Super Mario Galaxy, and I can't wait to try Sunshine. We live in the future, and it's fantastic.

I genuinely would like thank any party involved in the making of the guides and tools, this is all legit insane to me how it all works and fall in place so good, I couldn't have picked a better timing to get into it.

____

PS: It's been such a long time I have been active on a forum, I remember about more than a decade ago I'd be very active on role play forums for San Andreas: Multi-Player servers, I couldn't even speak that much english lol it was funny but didn't stop us from posting away, it was dope but a few young and rotten apples doing moderation were having a high and it made the whole thing toxic. Regardless, it feels really nice being here, you guys seem level headed and well verses, plus all in the name of relaxing entertainment, so, all good and noble motives.
Hello!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Do you dangle a baggie in front of them, like a carrot?
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    they're the same thing
    +1
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also