Playing Resident Evil 1 or Resident Evil 0 first.

Discussion in 'Nintendo GameCube' started by VitaType, Jul 17, 2016.

1. VitaType
    OP

VitaType GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 16, 2016
    Germany
    Hello,

should I play Resident Evil 1 or Resident Evil 0 first.
    Unsure because RE1 was released before RE0, but RE0 is chronologicly befor the events of RE1.
    Could I spoiler myself playing RE0 before RE1?

VitaType

2. Enigma Hall

Enigma Hall GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 6, 2013
    Brazil
    I think you should begin with the 1. Because you will like to know after what was happen with Rebecca before meet her at the mansion. But the 0 is more easy, then is your decision.

3. VitaType
    OP

Jul 16, 2016
    Germany
    Ok, and which version is better for RE1 the GameCube (only better graphics compared to the PSX version?) version or the NDS version (PSX graphics, but going backwards during aming and the game continues during beeing in the menu and some change puzzles, i heard)

4. Enigma Hall

Enigma Hall GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 6, 2013
    Brazil
    Game cube of course.
    But if I record well the psx version have the movie intro. Watch it at youtube and play the game cube game. Then search for the other movie sequences of psx version. Worth it.

Last edited by Enigma Hall, Jul 18, 2016
  5. VitaType
    OP

Jul 16, 2016
    Germany
    Ok, I began Zero. It's really fun, but I died directly after the train which was so anoying that I stopped playing the game for the day (I guess that harsh punishmend makes the game more fraught which makes it more intressting, but also frustrating. Somehow I like it anyway and don't want it different :wtf:)

I will do when I begin the GCN version of RE1.
    Thanks for the help.