Homebrew Playing Phoenix Wright on NO$GBA but cant get pass because of blo

pepperor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

Basically my problem is i cant get pass the scene in Phoenix Wright where you must blow the dust off to get the fingerprints using a NO$GBA emulator. I tried using a mic to but it didnt work. I dont have a DS. Is there a way i can pass through this with NO$GBA? If not, is there an emulator that has any blowing support?

If emulators wont work, i uploaded my save game here http://www.sendspace.com/file/jub4zk

Please im close to finishing it and i dont want to end it here.

Thanks in Advance

Shyvnal

Trophies
XP
Country
I did it for the finger which turned out to be a glove, then the one to the left
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nfmtz1
Have fun
yaynds.gif

Edit: hang on a sec, turns out theres another print, gimme a sec
Edit2: Ok, done the second print, ask again if theres any more

pepperor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you soo much for the help Shyvnal
biggrin.gif

Xcalibur,
Does any type of mic will work? I used a non-usb headset mic and a stand alone pc mic. Will using a usb mic make a difference? I can probably get one if it will work with NO$GBA.

Edit: I didnt want to double post so im adding it here.

I seem to need another help getting pass another blowing problem. My save game is here http://www.sendspace.com/file/rme0kr

Thanks in advance gain

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Are you on Vista or XP?

Vista:
1. Right click the speaker icon on the task bar, click Recording Devices.
2. Enable Stereo Mix as the microphone.
3. Play a song etc. On your PC.

I know you can do this on XP, but I don't remember how, and I'm on a Vista PC.

pepperor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the responses.
smile.gif

I got a mic to work. Oddly enough, my first 2 mic that i frequently use dont work, while the mic built-in my webcam does.

skyeclive

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
it doesn't work for me. do i have to install any software or it requires specific hardware?
my laptop OS s windows vista basic.
i don't have "Stereo Mix" option. thanks.

FDA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello to everyone!

Sorry to revive this thread again, but I have the same problem with the same part...
I tried absolutely everything in this entire afternoon, from various mics to Audacity... but for a reason or another none of this things worked. I'm so close to the end, but this thing is a pain.
So, please, could someone who is able to use the mic get the game just AHEAD of that point? You need just to go through the dialogue, analize the middle finger, use the powder and blow.... then save with Start and upload the file again.

I beg of you, it takes just a pair of minutes. You don't even need to know the game to do that... and you're my last hope.

In any case, thanks to everyone for the attention.
smile.gif

EDIT: Silly of me, that's the file. XD

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6J5OEJX2

EDIT 2: Alright... resolved by myself. I converted a savefile frome Gamefaqs.
tongue.gif

D

Deleted User

I have the same problem but at a different part. After getting the cloth from the chief's safe, I have to blow off the powder after giving the fingerprint set to Detective Gumshoe . Can anyone upload a save just after doing this.

Here's my save:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6rq1d4

Djozef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there.

TOP EDIT : I figured out how to get passed the blowing on powder parts! Okay the problem is I don't have a micro. But turns out if you plug headphones into the computer's micro place, launch the game, then slightly pull and turn the plug, it will make noise enough to ''blow'' a little. Carefull, don't unplug too much or game will consider you removed the ''micro'' and crash.

It worked perfectly! WOHOO!

I made an account just to thank you guys for the explainations and the saved game files after the fingerprint part. Took me about 2 hours to find a saved and another hour or two to figure I was supposed to paste the file into the ''battery'' folder -yes, I'm that noob- after making it's name identical to the rom name (except for the extention of course).

In the process, I crashed my game and ruined all my progress, I was desperate! (At least now I can say I felt like Phoenix Wright? lol) What a relief it was to get the downloaded .sav to work.

So, thanks again!

yaynds.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkShinigami said:
wow this is a ridiculous bumb ya know the problem has been resolved 3 years ago why dont i lend you my flux compacitor and you can tell him then
That won't work, I don't think there's enough speed on GBAtemp to get up to 88 mph.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
DarkShinigami said:
wow this is a ridiculous bumb ya know the problem has been resolved 3 years ago why dont i lend you my flux compacitor and you can tell him then
That won't work, I don't think there's enough speed on GBAtemp to get up to 88 mph.
damn forgot the traffic laws here guess i better put my flux compacitor away

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NO111ONE @ NO111ONE: Oh my god drug dealers inbound, panic