Hacking Playing PAL Metroid Prime 3 with a PAL wii

King_jim19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
After doing alot of searching I am completely baffled by this problem.

I have got a PAL wii with wiikey installed and have updated the wiikey with 1.9b and 1.9g.
I have updated to the most current firmware for the wii 3.1e through the internet and my backed up games all work perfectly well.

Now heres the crux to my problem....

I have got a PAL version of Metroid Prime 3 corruption and was wondering if i can play it in my wii without the duplicate channels?

I have read in detail the metroid trick which avoids the duplicate channels, where you make a brick blocked and region friid game disk and eventually unplugging the power when the update is about 10 to 15%.
However, I was wondering if the update would still work and cause duplicate channels, even though I am using a game from the same region and that my wii is updated to 3.1e?

I am really stumped with this since the majority of posts i have read seems to concern the problem of playing the ntsc metroid prime on a PAL wii.

I am also wondering if an original game rather than a 'back up' of metroid prime would cause the duplicate channels?

sorry but i am really stumped....

Thanks

King_jim19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks...

I just tried the metroid prime and it worked perfectly.... without the duplicate channels....

one more question though....

Is it safe to say that this would be the same with a super mario galaxy back up, where there will be no duplicate channels?

Thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp