Hacking Playing other games than Smash with the Gamecube Adapter?

AMartinCorcoles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi ! I've been following the development of this scene since last summer, and I haven't seen any kind of Homebrew that allows to play any game like Mario Kart 8 with the Gamecube adapter and controllers. I have 4 GC Controllers and I hate not being able to play with them with my friends more than Smash. Is it possible in the future to have this? Do we already have it? Sorry for my bad English, and if this was asked before I missed it. I really researched about this.
Thanks in advance!

yoshinatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
We already have this. Also works for DualShock 3/DualShock 4 controllers, not just the GameCube adapter.
I'm not sure if it works for multiple GameCube controllers plugged into the adapter, but I've played Mario Kart 8 with it and it works great.

Of course, with the GameCube controller you're gonna lack 3 buttons.
The minus button, the ZL button, and the home button. But you can play quite a few games without the need of those.

Last edited by yoshinatsu,
Reactions: BORTZ

yoshinatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The other answer is to get adapters to plug the GameCube controllers into wiimotes.
Mario Kart 8 works with Wiimote + Classic Controller, but most other Wii U games don't.
HID to VPAD simulates the controls of a Wii U Gamepad, so it works with every Wii U game (well, provided that game doesn't require the use of touch screen controls).

Last edited by yoshinatsu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL