Hacking Playing online in Emunand?

retrospect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
...so I can't play online without updating Emunand to the latest Nintendo firmware, and I can't update Emunand to the latest Nintendo firmware because it doesn't work yet?

Also, will updates still be downloaded automatically in Emunand, like they are on Sysnand? I'm guessing not but haven't found confirmation yet.

Cheers

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why can't you play online? AFAIK there are no games that require you to be on the latest firmware.

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
...so I can't play online without updating Emunand to the latest Nintendo firmware, and I can't update Emunand to the latest Nintendo firmware because it doesn't work yet?

Also, will updates still be downloaded automatically in Emunand, like they are on Sysnand? I'm guessing not but haven't found confirmation yet.

Cheers

What games do you want to play online? All online games, (except Pokemon Shuffle & Bank) have updates that are independant of your system software and can be installed separately from other online sources.

retrospect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah. This is good news. Thanks guys. Smash Bros 4 :)

I installed a legit CIA to Emunand 9.0, so I guess I can just go online with it now... and not worry about anything going wrong :) Right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China