Gaming Playing Heart Gold, right before the Elite Four? Help me!

El Dimentio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're playing Heart Gold (in a flashcart) and you're just before the Elite Four, or at least have beaten all 8 gyms and the kimono girls and caught/beat Ho-Oh, could you please give me a copy of your save file? Mine's corrupted but I can still access it in Pokesav and get all the Pokemon I had and transfer them to a new save, so if you're around that area, please, send me your save!!

Thanks a billion!

El Dimentio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My file got corrupted after using PPSE-DS and I couldn't even access it (read or write to it!) in Windows so I used chkdsk and it managed to save it as 256kb. I thought it was doomed but I opened it in Pokesav and it opened with everything perfectly as I had left it the last time I played (right before the E4) ! But when I put it on the DS, the game will tell me it is corrupt and won't load it!

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
El Dimentio said:
As in, when I try to play the game on my DS, it will say the save file is corrupted and makes me start a new game ... even though pokesav seems to open it perfectly (I tried browsing through my Pokemon and everything seemed fine)
Can't you change beaten gyms in Pokesav?

El Dimentio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I can, at least I can't find an option for it anywhere. Still, the reason I'd prefer the 8 gyms beaten is for all the events/trainers/key items that are involved (especially with team rocket and the kimono sisters).

Melee54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got all 8 badges and beat the Kimono Girls in Silver, sorry... If it were gold I'd give it to you.

What if you load your 256k save in Pokesav, then Save As a 512k save?

I doubt it would work / you've already tried it, though.

Quesenek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tac 21 said:
always back your save files!
This.
You may be out of luck. I doubt you are going to find many people that have even gotten that far yet.
Start making a habit of backing up your save files every time you do something big in the game and keep an archive of saves just in case.
That way you will always have a backup and won't have to start over from the beginning.

gillman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Melee54 said:
I just got all 8 badges and beat the Kimono Girls in Silver, sorry... If it were gold I'd give it to you.

What if you load your 256k save in Pokesav, then Save As a 512k save?

I doubt it would work / you've already tried it, though.
Do this. Save it as a 512 KB. That's the size most flashcarts use for all of their saves.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
El Dimentio said:
I don't think I can, at least I can't find an option for it anywhere. Still, the reason I'd prefer the 8 gyms beaten is for all the events/trainers/key items that are involved (especially with team rocket and the kimono sisters).
I found it; it's under Events

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
tattar8 said:
El Dimentio said:
I found it; it's under Events

On the Pokesav for HG/SS its greyed out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw