Hacking Playing GBA games on acekard 2i with 3ds

oran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE(shenron123 @ Aug 26 2011, 04:48 AM)
Can the acekard 2i be used to play gba rom games one the 3ds by using something like LameboyNds?

The acekard 2i could be used to play gba rom games — correct me if I'm wrong — with an Ezflash 3in1 stuff

HammerGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oran said:
shenron123 said:
Can the acekard 2i be used to play gba rom games one the 3ds by using something like LameboyNds?

The acekard 2i could be used to play gba rom games — correct me if I'm wrong — with an Ezflash 3in1 stuff

That's right, but a EZ-Flash 3in1 can only be used with a Slot-2 device. The 3DS doesn't have a Slot-2. Only the Supercard DSTWO, as said above, can emulate GBA through Slot-1 using an emulator (called NDS_GBA).

mechadylan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oran said:
shenron123 said:

True. But the EzFlash 3in1 is a slot 2 device. The 3DS does not have a slot 2.

mechadylan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mechadylan said:
oran said:
shenron123 said:

True. But the EzFlash 3in1 is a slot 2 device. The 3DS does not have a slot 2.
ph34r.gif
Damn, ninja'd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Don't ask how I know that's in the works lol