Hacking Playing DS Games.. already have gateway blue+red

aofelix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How does playing DS games work using a gateway blue card?

I have about 10-20 DS games I want to play, no GBA games. Do I simply drop the DS roms into the root folder of the blue card, slot it in, and the games come up? Or is there an exploit or something else I need to do?

I never had a DS or hacked one so I have no idea about how it used to be done on those systems.

dagro

Trophies
XP
Country
yes copy and paste onto bluecard and run it. if you paste them into directory like "/games/" then go to that directory and run it.

aofelix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
nice so i dont need to run the exploit? i literally just c+P as my blue card already is (it has the gateway files on it) and then just play the game?

eosia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, once you put the flashcart on 3Ds and you load it, you will see a list files, folders and games, choose the game you want to play, and it will load.

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
nice so i dont need to run the exploit? i literally just c+P as my blue card already is (it has the gateway files on it) and then just play the game?
Yes, but you have to run the gateway installer on the blue card again if you want to use the red card after using the blue card.

aXXo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a nice tip for you all. If your Gateway bluecard/R4i 3ds gold deluxe card ever bites the dust, you can use a regular R4i 3DS card to install the "GW_INSTALLER.NDS" exploit. I just tried it the outer day and it went smoothly.

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
How does playing DS games work using a gateway blue card?

I have about 10-20 DS games I want to play, no GBA games. Do I simply drop the DS roms into the root folder of the blue card, slot it in, and the games come up? Or is there an exploit or something else I need to do?

I never had a DS or hacked one so I have no idea about how it used to be done on those systems.

Your blue gateway card is literally a DS Flash cart. It's no specially designed piece that only works for Gateway installation. If you can run it, you can get into DS games. But as others have said, you will have to rerun the exploit in order to do Gateway after you run DS games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox