Hacking Playing Def jam on usb loader gx

martinezgene

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get usb loader gx rev935, 4.3U rev20 to recognize my RB mic every time I start Def jam Rapstar it states no mic detected. I tried ios249, 222, 254 but it will not detect the mic. I works fine on dvd as explained below. I would love to get it to work on my external drive.

I have the old rock band mic that is plugged into the opposite usb port than the loader and this is how it is working for me. Burned on verbatim dvd-r @ 4x and installed darkcorps v1.1 and it works like a champ. Works on Wii 4.2U Rev19 dark v1.1 and on 4.3U Rev20 dark v1.1. I am still trying to get it to work on usb loader gx.

Ferriske

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried

updating IOS 57 and running it with 224?

Thats how I have it running on 4.2e 249 ver 17 hermes v5 and it works fine.

I don't use GX though I'm running it with config USB and wiiflow, uLoader 5.1e and it works with any of the mics I have here .. ( GH WT, Ea's Boogie mic and 2 different Disney mics )

This will also fix Grease if you have that one aswell

martinezgene

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ferriske said:
Have you tried

updating IOS 57 and running it with 224?

Thats how I have it running on 4.2e 249 ver 17 hermes v5 and it works fine.

I don't use GX though I'm running it with config USB and wiiflow, uLoader 5.1e and it works with any of the mics I have here .. ( GH WT, Ea's Boogie mic and 2 different Disney mics )

This will also fix Grease if you have that one aswell

I followed xzxero's guide and I don't see 224 anywhere do you know how to install.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since