Gaming playing burned games off of HD

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not right now but when the dashboard update comes out (November 19th) It will be possible.

EDIT: Just a little thought, No one knows what the future is for people with flashed drives when the new update comes out. I don't want to scare anyone but you never know what Microsoft has up their sleeves. So yeah MAYBE if the new dashboard comes out. But as of right now, no.

bestperson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
Not right now but when the dashboard update comes out (November 19th) It will be possible.

EDIT: Just a little thought, No one knows what the future is for people with flashed drives when the new update comes out. I don't want to scare anyone but you never know what Microsoft has up their sleeves. So yeah MAYBE if the new dashboard comes out. But as of right now, no.

how is this update going to work for legit games. will you be able to go to gamestop and buy a new game rip it to your HD and then return the game on the same day?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, ms isnt going to allow you to pull a fast one like that
tpi.gif

even though I do that with ps2 games
grog.gif

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bestperson said:
Prime said:

how is this update going to work for legit games. will you be able to go to gamestop and buy a new game rip it to your HD and then return the game on the same day?

lmao you wish.

bestperson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Orangegamer said:
Joe88 said:
lol, ms isnt going to allow you to pull a fast one like that
tpi.gif

even though I do that with ps2 games
grog.gif

lol
i do that on my:
XBOX
PS2
DS
PSP
Gamecube
DreamCast
n64
iTouch
iPod(all of them)

man
i didn't even i had so many
blink.gif

how do you play games off of a HD on an n64?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv