Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi.

I'm having problems to play this game. Almost all games I've tested work ok.

I'm using gator 0.3gamma on 3.3U. Before burn the games I Always fix region and IOS updates using RegionFrii and WiiBrickBlocker.

If the games doesn´t work fine (video problems like B&W and syncronization) I force NTSC and wii pad and It works correctly, but the exception is "Play Professor Heinz Wolffs Gravity". If I don´t force NTSC and wii pad the games works but with video problems (B&W and syncronization). If I force NTSC and wii pad the game frezee on 1st screen. Any tip or suggestion?

I discard media problems because the games works with video problems when I dont force ntsc and wii pad and I have some games burned at same media, regionfrii, WiiBrickBlocker, and speed and are ok.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
rduque said:
Hi.

I'm having problems to play this game. Almost all games I've tested work ok.

I'm using gator 0.3gamma on 3.3U. Before burn the games I Always fix region and IOS updates using RegionFrii and WiiBrickBlocker.

If the games doesn´t work fine (video problems like B&W and syncronization) I force NTSC and wii pad and It works correctly, but the exception is "Play Professor Heinz Wolffs Gravity". If I don´t force NTSC and wii pad the games works but with video problems (B&W and syncronization). If I force NTSC and wii pad the game frezee on 1st screen. Any tip or suggestion?

I discard media problems because the games works with video problems when I dont force ntsc and wii pad and I have some games burned at same media, regionfrii, WiiBrickBlocker, and speed and are ok.

try each option alone and see , sometimes force NTSC doesn't need vid patch
smile.gif

rduque

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Thanks ... yes, I tried each one alone but if I don´t force NTSC I get video problems.

I've tried with reboot option and executing from dics channel but always I get video problems ... do any way to force NTSC on reboot?

ausdamn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
as always burn the same iso at 2x (pref verbatim -r media)

has fixed about 40 of my games doing this.. including this game.

nasgotti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OKay im having this same problem and non of the suggestions listed on here work When i load the game with gamma or beta backuplauncher it its black and white and the video jumps up and down the screen so usually i just force ntsc and it will work but like the other guy said when i force this it just turns green and freezes. So I know its not workign i have tried every option with video and without the video force or patch whateer its called so If anyone could help me out in figureing out this problem i would be very happy cause right now the game is sitting on the table and being useless. Could someone please help us in getting this game to work for our Ntsc-U systems thanks please let me know or email me if you can help me out i would appreciate it

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's a PAL only game? If it doesn't work with force NTSC while other PAL games do, it seems the game just doesn't contain the code for ntsc video.

nasgotti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sucks why do they do that to me I really wanted to play this one game cause its unique but it figures the one game i really want to play doesnt work at all grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mc grrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrr. I guess im going to have to lay down with my girl and get some head. well if someone can find out a fix for this let me know. I have over 120 games burned so im doing pretty good ive fixed alot of the games that done work. Oh yeah does anyone know when the game american pool delux is comming out? For the longest time i could not get the wii ware game cue sports snooker vs biiliards to work on my ntsc it was only pal and even the freethewads prog would not fix it it would freeze but just yesterday i got the ntsc version finally off wiiso so im happy well if anyone can help me fix the gravity game to work on my usa system let me know thanks

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wiipower is right, not all games include the info for all video modes, some games you can force, others you can't a possibility is patching the region to ntsc, but i don't know if even that would help

rduque

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
It's strange because I've patch the iso file with RegionFrii 1.21 + BrickBlocker 1.3 before burn it. The only difference It's I'm using FW 3.3U

kallstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The way I played through this game is by hooking my wii up to my dell monitor's composite input and ran it in Pal. Which of course worked perfectly, though its not much of a solution. Its too bad because this game is fantastic.

Knowing that my disc was good, I played around trying to get it working in NTSC so I can just game on my TV (the usual setup). So I Patched the iso with RegionFrii, didnt help.. I also tried to use the SoftchipPatchToyR3 and GWP.. But when i tried to have the patchtoy dump the main.dol from the game by pressing (-) it gave an error. "Exception: loct error (DI_ReadID)" Of course i tried this several times with my untouched copy as well as my RegionFrii patched one. Same result/error, so having beaten 100% of the game already on my monitor I just gave up.

If someone has success running this game in forced NTSC, or knows why RegionFrii patching did nothing, or SoftChipPatchToyR3 errored out I'd love some suggestions.

Thanks

3.2U + starfall

nasgotti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man i tried all these suggestions and to no avail but thanks for tryign to help im sure the game will have to come out in ntsc sometime or someone will get it to work i know for sure cause there is nothing that the people on this site cant fix its crazy im glad im a member

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
kallstar said:
The way I played through this game is by hooking my wii up to my dell monitor's composite input and ran it in Pal. Which of course worked perfectly, though its not much of a solution. Its too bad because this game is fantastic.

Knowing that my disc was good, I played around trying to get it working in NTSC so I can just game on my TV (the usual setup). So I Patched the iso with RegionFrii, didnt help.. I also tried to use the SoftchipPatchToyR3 and GWP.. But when i tried to have the patchtoy dump the main.dol from the game by pressing (-) it gave an error. "Exception: loct error (DI_ReadID)" Of course i tried this several times with my untouched copy as well as my RegionFrii patched one. Same result/error, so having beaten 100% of the game already on my monitor I just gave up.

If someone has success running this game in forced NTSC, or knows why RegionFrii patching did nothing, or SoftChipPatchToyR3 errored out I'd love some suggestions.

Thanks

3.2U + starfall

My toy only runs untouched 1:1 copies. Decypted games are not supported in SoftChip at all.

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Once I can contribute.
Check it out..
Try using HD480p,, only way it worked for me. no force no vidpatch,, just launch.

Please post if this works.. I guess you need a HDTV and cables? I have them.

memevertical

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that HD480p, I have the Composite cables (5 connectors), but it still gives the same errors. I'm lunching with 0.3g, tried everything [ Just Launch ] [ Force NTSC ] [ Force NTSC + VidPatch ] [ ReBooting with Hooks ] and all previous settings with 0.3b

I was going to try with gator 1.07 but it said NO DVD.

Any help anyone?

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro