Hacking Question Play Ninjala on a banned switch ?

Adziwo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, my Nintendo Switch console is apparently banned (error message 2181-4017 indicating that the network services are temporarily unavailable and must be tried again). Is there a way to play Ninjala even with a banned console? Thank you in advance and all your answers are welcome :)

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, my Nintendo Switch console is apparently banned (error message 2181-4017 indicating that the network services are temporarily unavailable and must be tried again). Is there a way to play Ninjala even with a banned console? Thank you in advance and all your answers are welcome :)
If said game does not use online services sure can be played

Adziwo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Shadow#1
Yes, it's the creation of an online account at the start of the game that bothers me. But apparently we can avoid this by taking someone else's backup. Do you have a solution ? Thank you !

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Shadow#1
Yes, it's the creation of an online account at the start of the game that bothers me. But apparently we can avoid this by taking someone else's backup. Do you have a solution ? Thank you !

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If said game does not use online services sure can be played

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not possible you need to be connected to the internet initially. This game is like Fortnite and Apex it is designed for online play

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario.