Hacking Places to buy AceKard?

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
salnaruto2 said:
Try the sites that are shown in the home page. Their located at the bottom right(almost).
To finish this off, they are the recommended sites of GBAtemp.
PS. If you have the shoutbox enabled, it's just above that.

Lightake

Trophies
Website
www.lightake.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Just click my signature
wink.gif

_Truth_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.dscardworld.com

I know I am new, but I just purchased from them and had a great experience overall. They prepatch and hand-test all cards prior to sale ( everything comes 1.4 ready, was up to me to install AKAIO obviously).

They ship from the Midwest (don't know if I should say more than that publicly?), and FAST. Came priority mail, was told 3 days, but it arrived in 2 (I'm in the Plains)

Prices were reasonable too, considering that it ships from the US, and comes prepatched.

Great customer service too... really fast to respond, and very helpful (I had an issue initially, another person with my name had an order and they sent me their stuff... Same day that I contacted them, they re-shipped, and sent me not only my card, but a prepaid return envelope for the other person's stuff, so it cost me nothing).

I had heard pretty good things about them prior to ordering, and I can say that I was not disappointed by any means. Accidents happen, and they handled it right (and fast)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la