Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

Mathmaster333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How would I set that up though?
with the extra saves generator, I put in the basic config.json, I wrote what I needed to, and yet I still don';t know why it crashes upon launch.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think I'm understanding a bit better. So on the extra saves generator, you need to first put the path (from the sd root) to the .sav folder and file for the game, then put the path (from the root) to the place where you want it to back up to? is this correct?

Namesnipe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I set that up though?
with the extra saves generator, I put in the basic config.json, I wrote what I needed to, and yet I still don';t know why it crashes upon launch.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think I'm understanding a bit better. So on the extra saves generator, you need to first put the path (from the sd root) to the .sav folder and file for the game, then put the path (from the root) to the place where you want it to back up to? is this correct?
It isn't where you want it to backup, it's to the PKSM Backup folder. You aren't supposed to change where it backups to.

zener88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi everyone, I need your help. I want to edit my 4 and 5 gen games but PKSM doesn't reconigze the saves. I'm playing those games using Twilight Menu++ and I also have Checkpoint installed, but It doesn't recognize the saves neither. So I wonder what can I do for the programs ti recognize those games for me. Thanks in advance.

Namesnipe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I need your help. I want to edit my 4 and 5 gen games but PKSM doesn't reconigze the saves. I'm playing those games using Twilight Menu++ and I also have Checkpoint installed, but It doesn't recognize the saves neither. So I wonder what can I do for the programs ti recognize those games for me. Thanks in advance.
Use the extrasave tool from Flagbrews website.

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

zener88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ok finally PKSM can recognize my DS saves but now everytime I try to load one I get an error saying that the save can't be load, code error 0xc8804478. What can I do?
Edit: never mind, everything works fine now. Thank you for your help.

Last edited by zener88,

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I think this have bean already report, but i don't find anything on that regard. Since i have not test im not 100% sure if this can be a problem online, but if you rename the pokemon in PKSM it dosen't mark the Nickname checkbox. If you view the pokemon in Pkhex is mark as inlegal pokemon.

nickname error.jpg

I use the rename feature on PKSM becouse i finish breeding this pokemon but since they are almost two box to nickname i decide to take this shourt cut, hoveer as i says before in Pkhex they are all mark as inlegal becouse the nickname box is not check (in the screenshot is check but becouse i was fixing the problem manualy). I report this error becouse im not sure if this can cause problem if the mon is used online.

deisuke1234

Trophies
XP
Country
I think this have bean already report, but i don't find anything on that regard. Since i have not test im not 100% sure if this can be a problem online, but if you rename the pokemon in PKSM it dosen't mark the Nickname checkbox. If you view the pokemon in Pkhex is mark as inlegal pokemon.

View attachment 155649
I use the rename feature on PKSM becouse i finish breeding this pokemon but since they are almost two box to nickname i decide to take this shourt cut, hoveer as i says before in Pkhex they are all mark as inlegal becouse the nickname box is not check (in the screenshot is check but becouse i was fixing the problem manualy). I report this error becouse im not sure if this can cause problem if the mon is used online.
First thing have you checked what is the cause of the warning also this is what I am guessing but I might be wrong. I think PKSM is maybe skipping that signature that is needed for pkhex to declare that the Pokemon is legal. Also if I am not wrong PKSM don't have that check to see if the Pokemon is legal or not.

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I grabbed the newest version (6.0.1) off GitHub but despite it recognizing my Pokemon Ultra Moon save file, none of my changes ever get saved. Is there something I'm doing wrong here?

EDIT-never mind, found the manual, turns out I wasn't pressing the right buttons

Last edited by Rokku,

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
First thing have you checked what is the cause of the warning also this is what I am guessing but I might be wrong. I think PKSM is maybe skipping that signature that is needed for pkhex to declare that the Pokemon is legal. Also if I am not wrong PKSM don't have that check to see if the Pokemon is legal or not.

Respond ultra late becouse is bean a long time since i was here. Anyway at the time i have check with Pkhex and the only problem that give me was the nickname, since all the mon in that screenshot ware breed in game and not generate with PKSM. Was an easy fix doh.

Out of question: is gonna be possible to edit the save file of the VC games like R/B/Y/G/Gold/S/Cr with PKSM?

tall guy

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
When i use the pkhex QR codes to copy the pokemon from pkhex with pksm to the game,it takes almost 30 seconds before it copy the pokemon, is that normal?

PawsofHorror

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
anyone? i want to use this so bad in citra for android as a replacement for pkhex because there are no save editors for android which sucks because gb, gba, ds and even gc/wii and 3ds games work in android emulators (there is also pokemini for android but i dont think there are any save editors for this systems games even for windows)

GilgameshArcher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
May PKSM mess with the internal time of the game???

After using PKSM yesterday I could not use the Plaza facilities for one day and I did not even visited this whole past week.

mehmeh11

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
When I initially load it, it says:
"Error during startup: 0xFFFFFFFF
Aditional assets download failed
always make sure you're connected to the internet and on the latest version"
even though I'm online and on v6.2.1-f8657b3

Last edited by mehmeh11,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol