Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@EventAssistant Congrats on finally getting DPPt support working!

Are you fucking serious? :wtf:
Re-read it, then re-read the emboldened bit twice more.

If you used a tool other than PKSM (eg. PKHeX) do not complain to @EventAssistant about online errors, because the error is almost certainly as a result of using said other tool (eg. PKHeX). You use tools other than PKSM at your own risk.

Honestly I don't think I can break it down for you any further. If you're still not following, you'll have to wait for someone to translate for you. Sadly I don't speak fucking moron, and I'd use it so rarely that it's not really worth the time or effort required to learn it. Sorry! :(

How so? Please provide additional information.

Which game are you trying to use it with? Firmware version? CFW or HBL, make sure you're using the latest version of *hax if the latter.
Clarification: I'm not responsible if you have ripercussions using PKSM, too. It's stated in the license:

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is possible to get an hax mode like pkhex has? i have no interest in battle online just battle tree stuff
The OP is very stubborn about that sort of thing. Don't expect it, he doesn't think the audience for that kind of stuff is big enough or one he wants to deal with. I already tried figuring out why, but its kind of hard to with these people. As much of a feature both you and I would like it to be here, its not happening. I was planning on making a personal version of the app without the limits, but I still have to figure out how to set up a dev environment on my pc since i am new to homebrew, but not programming. (Also might want to find a way to give it a different titleID so they don't overwrite each other on updates, but then again, this would be kept personal).

Plus I have no idea why he wouldnt when he already claims no responsibility for the repercussions caused by it.

Last edited by TimX24968B,

Jubash

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The OP is very stubborn about that sort of thing. Don't expect it, he doesn't think the audience for that kind of stuff is big enough or one he wants to deal with. I already tried figuring out why, but its kind of hard to with these people. As much of a feature both you and I would like it to be here, its not happening. I was planning on making a personal version of the app without the limits, but I still have to figure out how to set up a dev environment on my pc since i am new to homebrew, but not programming. (Also might want to find a way to give it a different titleID so they don't overwrite each other on updates, but then again, this would be kept personal).

Plus I have no idea why he wouldnt when he already claims no responsibility for the repercussions caused by it.
I love how your handle is literally "That guy"

Reactions: TimX24968B

ScientistGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You know, this is why I hate the generation of today. Here you have a man who has spent hours upon hours, days upon days, months upon months, etc creating this application for us. Mind you for free! Has listened to what we have to say and done his best to acomidate us with all the features you see today, and here you are whining and complaining because he will not add a feature that makes it to where you can basically can do whatever your little heart desires.

And what gets me even more is the "these people" comment. I'm sorry, if you don't like what this application can do or the fact that a majority of us support and agree with that feature you are asking not to be added then here are a list of options for you.

1, Unwatch this thread.
2, Click the little x button to close the browser.
3, Do as has been suggested and change the name of PKHex to PKHax and go from there.
4, Please stop acting like a self-entitled brat who is mad because your not getting what you want.
And lastly,
5, Honestly, kick rocks cause I am tired of you sitting here complaining about that one damn feature not being added because you want a "All-in-one Cheat Tool."

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, this is why I hate the generation of today. Here you have a man who has spent hours upon hours, days upon days, months upon months, etc creating this application for us. Mind you for free! Has listened to what we have to say and done his best to acomidate us with all the features you see today, and here you are whining and complaining because he will not add a feature that makes it to where you can basically can do whatever your little heart desires.

And what gets me even more is the "these people" comment. I'm sorry, if you don't like what this application can do or the fact that a majority of us support and agree with that feature you are asking not to be added then here are a list of options for you.

1, Unwatch this thread.
2, Click the little x button to close the browser.
3, Do as has been suggested and change the name of PKHex to PKHax and go from there.
4, Please stop acting like a self-entitled brat who is mad because your not getting what you want.
And lastly,
5, Honestly, kick rocks cause I am tired of you sitting here complaining about that one damn feature not being added because you want a "All-in-one Cheat Tool."
I dont think you read my earlier post about asking not to get salty. You probably wouldn't care to, either, considering you are now taking a large part of my argument into your own direction right out of its own context.

Its interesting how every one of you seems to have completely no regard for my opinion, yet wants to shove yours towards me. I dont even remember directing the original post towards you, or understand why you would want to get involved.

dragonfire535

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
dragonfire535.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm quite confused as to why some pokémon simply can't be edited anymore, with a large red X over them. It's okay to make it to where they have some kind of alert, for whatever reason, but why on Earth would editing be disabled for them? It eliminates the purpose of the app, if you ask me, because right now many of my pokémon are simply unable to be edited for no reason whatsoever. They're completely legal, transferred up from the legit bank. Makes no sense why they can't be edited.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm quite confused as to why some pokémon simply can't be edited anymore, with a large red X over them. It's okay to make it to where they have some kind of alert, for whatever reason, but why on Earth would editing be disabled for them? It eliminates the purpose of the app, if you ask me, because right now many of my pokémon are simply unable to be edited for no reason whatsoever. They're completely legal, transferred up from the legit bank. Makes no sense why they can't be edited.
They CAN be edited, man.

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol