ROM Hack PKMN B&W v2 NDS [R4CCE+DSTWO Card HAAAALP!]

Harpy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm about to rip my hairs out. As you all most likely know Pokemon B&W 2 came out recently in Japan and well I have it up and running but, I can't get the codes found in this http://cheats.gbatem...hp?topic=6389.0 working.

I'm using r4cce version 1.0.0 and a dstwo card on my DS. I've already downloaded the usrcheat.dat file into the _dstwo folder and all as told to in other forums and websites, of course none of the games's codes are in it since it's too new, so I looked up how to use the r4cce to imput my own codes. I used all the info in the thread above, the master code (though I probably did that wrong because I have no idea how to imput that so I just filled 4 slots where it says master code with each part of the code.

I made sure the game was enabled, and that the cheat was enabled, everything. However when I try to run it, no cheats pop up in the dstwo menu at all when I check on them with L+R+Start. >:[ WATDO?

Help?

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the OP has a problem with his settings so he types in hard to read bold letters.

Solution to any and all cheating problems (works on every single game, this method is the cheat 100% compatibility solution) : DON'T CHEAT.

Reactions: 1 person

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you select the game Press X and a little menu pops out then press Y for cheats.

Harpy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The chatroom just helped me notice why the usrcheat.dat file you sent me wasn't working Dub. You sent me working ones for Black and White, not Black and White version 2 that just came out in Japan. Lol. I can't use those codes, not compatible. Thanks for trying though it would've worked! I guess now I'm in the same rut still.

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In r4cce, there should be a ellipsis around the Game ID box. Click that and select your ROM. voila, they should work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!