PK Platinum Sprite Replacement

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Onyxflamegod, Aug 26, 2009.

Aug 26, 2009
  1. Onyxflamegod
    OP

Newcomer Onyxflamegod Advanced Member

United States
    I want to re-do all of the pokemon sprites with the human versions of them.
    i've seen these kind of hacks done for gba roms and i was wondering if it was possible to do them in platinum. i want to do them in platinum mostly because there are more pokemon to choose from, and the male and females actually look different. i need to know if this is possible and if so what programs i would need. i apologize as i know this has prolly been asked a lot, but i havent found anything about it that works. and i have been looking for a long while.

2. luke_c

Member luke_c Big Boss

United Kingdom
    http://google.com, tried there? You need ROM extractors, Hex editors, knowledge of C# and you'll be wanting to learn Pixel Art.

3. Sanderino

Member Sanderino I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone

Netherlands
    Try this program: PokeTEX English I just searched it, I don't know if it's what you mean or It's compatible with Pokémon Platinum, because I just searched the link up. If it isn't compatible, google PokeTEX English Platinum or something.

4. nds rom

Newcomer nds rom Member

United Kingdom
  5. Onyxflamegod
    OP

Newcomer Onyxflamegod Advanced Member

United States
    i've googled this countless times and all of the stuff i found never worked. as i said i have looked already. as for the programming knowledge/etc. i already know all i need to know. i do not have any programs or know how to make a program to actually get to and swap the sprites with the narc files and whatnot.
    For those who provided some info i will be looking into those, thanks.