Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi!

Mr_Reaper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
The dark endless abyss of empty eternal oblivion.
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
This totally belongs on the Edge of the Forum.

I just discovered this anime tonight on Kissanime, and have watched a couple episodes (Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan, English dubbed). There are only 6 episodes in total (2 "seasons"), though each episode contains 2 half-length... episodes.... Whatever, just watch it! It's hilarious!

It's about.. a kid who commits a terrible offense against God in the future. What did he do? Uhh, he invented something that prevented all girls in the world from maturing past age 12, because he's apparently a pervert in the future. This has the side effect of making people immortal, which God doesn't like, so some angels come back in time to murder him when he's a kid. One of the angels doesn't want to kill him, but she actually kills the hell out of him a lot (she's impulsive), but then she brings him back with her magical spiked bat by chanting "Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi." And if you steal an angel's halo, she gets explosive diarrhea....

Yeah, well, ya know what? If you're already twisted enough to be here at The Edge of the Forum, you'll love this XD

Don't judge me!!!

*runs away*

Last edited by Mr_Reaper,
Reactions: keven3477

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This totally belongs on the Edge of the Forum.

I just discovered this anime tonight on Kissanime, and have watched a couple episodes (English dubbed). There are only 6 episodes in total (2 "seasons"), though each episode contains 2 half-length... episodes.... Whatever, just watch it! It's hilarious!

It's about.. a kid who commits a terrible offense against God in the future. What did he do? Uhh, he invented something that prevented all girls in the world from maturing past age 12, because he's apparently a pervert in the future. This has the side effect of making people immortal, which God doesn't like, so some angels come back in time to murder him when he's a kid. One of the angels doesn't want to kill him, but she actually kills the hell out of him a lot (she's impulsive), but then she brings him back with her magical spiked bat by chanting "Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi." And if you steal an angel's halo, she gets explosive diarrhea....

Yeah, well, ya know what? If you're already twisted enough to be here at The Edge of the Forum, you'll love this XD

Don't judge me!!!

*runs away*

I judge you heavily

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Club-to-death Angel Dokuro chan? Ah, the memories.

The entire series with a truly horrible English dub is available on YouTube (for now).
But there's no point in watching past the first episode. Once the shock value wears off, it gets boring fast.

Mr_Reaper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
The dark endless abyss of empty eternal oblivion.
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
Says the guy with the Chopping Block avatar?

cb20141203.png

What, were you only watching it for the bloody violence (and there is plenty!)?

Well, I don't think it got boring. I was laughing all the way to the last episode :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...