Hacking pikmin gcn glitches...

Mr Giggity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just picked up a eur disc of pikmin 1 on gcn ( I use aussie Pal). It loads fine but on day 1 there are no ships or anything in the stage and it is impossible to progress. It's s real head scratcher. Anyone able to shine some light?
Also game saves do not work when playing the iso through usb loader gx on wii with gc memory card. I know the card works as it saves other games. I have searched Google work no luck and would love to know what's going on! ! Can someone give me some insight?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure your disc image is good. You can check the hash value for it on redump.org. (Or use the tool in my sig to do it for you)

You also didn't mention which Gamecube loader you're using.

Mr Giggity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the reply. My disc image is fine - It's the ORars rip by Rare. I am USB Loader GX with Dios Mios

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Thanks for the reply. My disc image is fine - It's the ORars rip by Rare. I am USB Loader GX with Dios Mios

please use a hash tool or a program for check if the iso is good (the one inside the usb, not your computer)
the iso could be bad copied...
did you used DMtool ? and which options did you used?

if there is no other people reporting the issue..
since i have nothing to do now, i can try to playing it and give it a check.. however i dont own a real memory card..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1