pikmin gcn glitches...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Mr Giggity, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Mr Giggity
    OP

Mr Giggity Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2015
    Just picked up a eur disc of pikmin 1 on gcn ( I use aussie Pal). It loads fine but on day 1 there are no ships or anything in the stage and it is impossible to progress. It's s real head scratcher. Anyone able to shine some light?
    Also game saves do not work when playing the iso through usb loader gx on wii with gc memory card. I know the card works as it saves other games. I have searched Google work no luck and would love to know what's going on! ! Can someone give me some insight?

2. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Make sure your disc image is good. You can check the hash value for it on redump.org. (Or use the tool in my sig to do it for you)

You also didn't mention which Gamecube loader you're using.

3. Mr Giggity
    OP

Mr Giggity Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2015
    Thanks for the reply. My disc image is fine - It's the ORars rip by Rare. I am USB Loader GX with Dios Mios

4. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    please use a hash tool or a program for check if the iso is good (the one inside the usb, not your computer)
    the iso could be bad copied...
    did you used DMtool ? and which options did you used?

if there is no other people reporting the issue..
    since i have nothing to do now, i can try to playing it and give it a check.. however i dont own a real memory card..

5. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    I don't know what that is. Check the hash for it and re-rip it if it doesn't match. DM should work with that game.