Pictures in posts

• Thread starter ruffmeister
  • Start date
  • Views 2,063
  • Replies 11
R

ruffmeister

OP
wouldn't pictures or even screenshots of places where you are stuck in or even with flash advance help, certainly would help people would it not, what ya think peeps
laugh.gif

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
yup it would help.
You can currently upload to many free webspaces that allow remote viewing and use the IMG button above to post em.
A snap shot from VBA is about 15k so you should fit plenty with the smallest provider.

neocat

The GbaTemp 1337 Cat of D00M!!
Trophies
Website
www.neocat.2ya.com
XP
Country
Yeah, but why would I want to get the trouble of registering in a free hosting service that probably sucks just to upload 1 or 2, I repeat 1 or 2 pictures??????
ohmy.gif

D2_

Weee!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ur bound to need a free server to upload sooner or later anyways. just register in some dumb free host. it would be convient anyways
smile.gif

D

DarkKnight

OP
Free servers are a real bitch, too many hang-ups and restrictions. Finally i just spent a few bucks and subscribed to a real one. Not too many more features, but there is almost no restrictions on it , and no popups / ad-banners.
that wasnt freeservers, but freepichosting. It's much better than any actual free web service. And virtually no restrictions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o