Hacking Picture Request

richardfong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone, bit of a request here.. i really wanted to see how you save a ds game during gameplay on the g6 lite and then how you would load a save. Would anyone mind posting some pics of the process? Just so i could get an idea?

I would really appreciate it if possible, ive not been able to find any on review pages or anywhere else

Thanks for your help

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is no special method for saving a game on the G6 lite. the save mechanics are different for every game and it is not dependent on the G6 Lite. Are you asking how to back up a game's save so you can delete the game and come back to it later?

dnte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IF you're asking for how the SAVE/LOAD ANYWHERE/TIME
I dont think G6 lite or any flash card works for DS games

doodad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ds6220 said:
Are you asking how to back up a game's save so you can delete the game and come back to it later?

No, he is confused because the Supercard fanboys like to pretend there's some kind of huge rigmarole involved in getting the G6 to save, whereas their perfect Supercard "saves NDS directly to the media card and in real time, exactly as if youre playing the commercial cart".

richardfong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ah ok, so if i understand correctly as doodad says, on the g6 Lite its just as if your playing the game normally.. thats fantastic.. yeah the posts ive read all make it appear as if there are special menus, etc.. does the GBA save work in the same way?

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, the saves in-game happen automatically. The only thing that's different is that next time you switch on the DS/G6 is that you get a 'processing' warning for a couple of seconds while it copies the save from SRAM to flash memory. You don't have to do anything special.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...