picross DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by claudekennilol, Jul 18, 2009.

Jul 18, 2009

picross DS by claudekennilol at 1:34 AM (700 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. claudekennilol
    OP

Member claudekennilol GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I was playing my picross game earlier and I went to download more puzzles to play. But apparently there's a limited number of puzzles that can fit on the actual game cart. Is there like a "download puzzle pack" or something that I can put onto cyclods so I can have all the puzzles at once? (obviously this would involve me putting picross ds on the cyclods, as well, but obviously that's not a problem)

2. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    The downloaded puzzles are saved in the savefile itself, it's not possible to store a larger number of puzzles.

So just download the puzzles, beat them, download new puzzles in their place.

3. dib

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Or I suppose you could create multiple saves. I know the Acekard supports this by default (can select something like game1.sav, game2.sav, etc) but you could also do it manually.

...as if Picross didn't have enough puzzles. Try moving on to the older Gameboy ones if you're really finished with it.

4. Daimones

Newcomer Daimones Member

United States
    You say that like the game will never get beat, I'm on my third play through of it. I have never found a picross game with a better interface that picross DS so it's really all I can play.

However, if anyone is looking for more picross, the ones at conceptispuzzles.com aren't too bad (They have pretty big/colored ones as well.) I'm just not a huge fan of playing with the mouse.