Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
By the way that's not a Micro SD Card. It's a flex cable it's soldered to.
Ah, now I can tell because it doesn't have the corner at the end of it. Yes I did say that before, probably because I wasn't looking hard enough.

Reactions: CompSciOrBust

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure when the dev will release the source code for it, but I think it won't take long before someone makes a specialized board with cpu ribbon connector and thinner pcb. As long as it can drive down modchip price, I'm happy.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone actually seen one outside of the grainy YouTube video that flashes a screen for 1/2 a second? I ordered a pico pi just in case…

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
***waiting intensifies***

image.jpg

TFW AliExpress deliverers before you do…

cowboy619

Trophies
XP
Country
Been lurking for a while but I saw someone else where post the RP2040-one. It's the RP2040 with the USB port removed so its slimmer. It should pop up if you look it up on AliExpress. I just wanted to share

While you need the usb port to program the RP2040 then you remove the usb port just like the trinket mod for unpatched switch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: impeeza

poughstings

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So if/when the exploit is released and the Gerber Files are released for the probably required CPU/Nand Cables, is it just GGs to Nintendo and the Modchip Makers? Their Courses of action would be reduced to taking down program/gerber files, which are obviously gonna get uploaded to hell anyways.

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
So if/when the exploit is released and the Gerber Files are released for the probably required CPU/Nand Cables, is it just GGs to Nintendo and the Modchip Makers? Their Courses of action would be reduced to taking down program/gerber files, which are obviously gonna get uploaded to hell anyways.
It's an RP2040-zero, so obviously Nintendo can't do anything about that (I'd love to see them try lol). They would have to try to takedown the firmware but considering they can't stop the spread of game roms I don't think they stand a chance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto