Hacking Photo Channel Black Screen

solidsnake40sw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why can't I get into my photo channel? When I click on start it'll load into a black screen then freezes. I'm on 4.1U by the way and my Wii had been soft modded.

bosman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SifJar said:
You probably messed up the IOS used by Photo Channel. I dunno what IOS that is, so just get dop-IOS MOD and use it to update every IOS.

I wouldn't go that far and update every IOS....

4.1U uses IOS61....... Have you used WiiSCU 0.23 to update the shopping channel only? You could use WiiSCU 0.23 to update shop channel and IOS61 only... don't touch anything else.

edit...

Misread, big f-up, ignor...

solidsnake40sw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bosman said:
SifJar said:
You probably messed up the IOS used by Photo Channel. I dunno what IOS that is, so just get dop-IOS MOD and use it to update every IOS.

I wouldn't go that far and update every IOS....

4.1U uses IOS61....... Have you used WiiSCU 0.23 to update the shopping channel only? You could use WiiSCU 0.23 to update shop channel and IOS61 only... don't touch anything else.

I'm having problem with the Photo Channel not the Shopping Channel. Does WiiSCU 0.23 update the Photo Channel as well? My Wii was originally 3.2 then it was hacked then patched with IOS60-patched then updated via 4.1update. Also how would I use dop-IOS MOD? Is it safe to use it? Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.