Lusankya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Last time I saw it was gonna be exclusively japanese due to cultural questions,
at least that was the lame excuse Capcom was giving,
have they changed their minds or it was just a false rumour?
I'm sorry to trouble you, but do you have any source?

That was in regard to the Quiz DLC. Overall there are three DLCs:
- Costume DLC
- Quiz DLC
- New Case

We'll get the costumes and the case in the English version.

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
And Japan gets to have an awesome manly voice...
But after many tries of the demo, I think that the voice we have perfectly suits Wright whether you wanted it to sound cool or not.
You'll get used to it.

Btw guys, I just got to know this now so, if anyone didn't know,
the number of cases are
5 and the extra dlc case, 6
SWEEEEEETTTT :D

I have to admit after seeing most of the japanese version I got kinda tired of Phoenix' japanese manly voice. IMO it was too manly. I guess it fits the DD Phoenix but it wouldn't fit young nick.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I liked the demo, but found it too short. I had just gotten started when it ended. Hell, I only got to present evidence once :(
Well, I have WWHD and Pokemon is coming out soon so I have something to hold me over for a while. But it would've been nice if they made a demo of the entire first case, like they did when they made a browser based demo of one of the previous games. Of course I wasn't expecting that, but it would've been nice if it was 30 min-1 hr long.

I'm not getting it due to be digital-only (means I can't trade) while the game have no replay value. Love the cutscenes and the voice though, quite a step from the DS versions (although it still suffers from 3D cutscenes problems like Prof. Layton). The game being rendered in 3D also allows for some nice effects. Music is also a lot better.
Quite a leap for the series.
That's silly. It costs half of a normal 3DS game. If you bought a retail copy at full price, then sold the used copy when you were done with it, you'd still be out the same amount of money.

Reactions: Black-Ice

ShadowNeko003

~Nyah~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing that's holding me from pulling the trigger is the fact that it's digital only. I like to have physical games, unless the digital version is freaking cheap, like less than $15. Plus I don't like Ninty's "games are tied to systems." I'll probably resign

But anyway, I've the demo at Anime Expo. Is there any difference between this demo and that one?

Kishnabe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game deserves a physical copy.....then again it has no replay value. Pheonix Wright or Gateway....so tempting this is.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
The only thing that's holding me from pulling the trigger is the fact that it's digital only. I like to have physical games, unless the digital version is freaking cheap, like less than $15. Plus I don't like Ninty's "games are tied to systems." I'll probably resign

But anyway, I've the demo at Anime Expo. Is there any difference between this demo and that one?
From what forum posters at Court Records say, the demo is the exact same as the one from anime expo.

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
From what forum posters at Court Records say, the demo is the exact same as the one from anime expo.
I played the demo this week.
It's the same demo as the Japanese Demo in the Website too.
I was liking the Naruhodou/JPhoenix's Voice. :P
Now I need to start liking the new voice,It's pretty different of the PW Trilogy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.