Gaming Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies Discussion thread

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can't freaking WAIT for this game!! The end of the demo got me so frickin hyped, I can't even *foams at the mouth*

Are people STILL moaning about the Digital-Only release? I have to admit I was slightly annoyed at first (because the Ace Attorney series needs a lot more love from Capcom in general) but... for only £19.99, it's a STEAL compared to all the other full retail games on the eShop.

Not sure about people in the US/elsewhere, but eShop prices here are outrageous. It's rare to see a full retail game for less than £39.99, so this price was a pleasant surprise for me.

Reactions: Omninox

fossda

Trophies
XP
Country
Can't freaking WAIT for this game!! The end of the demo got me so frickin hyped, I can't even *foams at the mouth*

Are people STILL moaning about the Digital-Only release? I have to admit I was slightly annoyed at first (because the Ace Attorney series needs a lot more love from Capcom in general) but... for only £19.99, it's a STEAL compared to all the other full retail games on the eShop.

Not sure about people in the US/elsewhere, but eShop prices here are outrageous. It's rare to see a full retail game for less than £39.99, so this price was a pleasant surprise for me.
Yeah the prices are ridiculous, even LAUNCH games are just under £40... So £19 is awesome :D

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Oh I hate you. If this game was less than half in the US, which it isn't, I'd get it. Maybe if the game ever goes on sale for under $25 I'd get it.
Don't be sad, it's only that way because retail games are fucking overpriced over here. like $75 for handheld games maybe, and closer to $100 for home consoles.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I OBJECT AT THIS BEING IN THE SECOND PAGE.

erhm...
Yeah, 1 week to go :D
My finger is ready, and with this and Pokemon my 3DS games collection will go up to 4 :toot:

How much space will this take on my card btw? Does anyone know?

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I OBJECT AT THIS BEING IN THE SECOND PAGE.

erhm...
Yeah, 1 week to go :D
My finger is ready, and with this and Pokemon my 3DS games collection will go up to 4 :toot:

How much space will this take on my card btw? Does anyone know?

Less than 1 GB for sure. We don't know yet till it releases, cause the JP game is Physical.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
C'mon, why not make it physical too?

Cuz Ace Atttorney sells are pretty meh at best and digital only reduces costs to make it financially viable?

I' prefer a physical copy but what much rather have the gaem digitally than not at all.

_kbnft

Lab Member
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hopefully releasing this game on eshop is the incentive developers need for bringing games to the West. If they're not confident their game will do well, just release it on eshop, and everyone will be happy.

The demo was awesome, a lot of hand holding but maybe they did that for the new players.

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haven't been following the release in Japan and I know this has been asked many times, but does Maya make an entrance? :unsure:

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Just posting to say that i hope you all enjoy the game but i wont be reading this thread again untill iv completed it. Its so that i dont read any spoilers or discussions of things going to happen and will be fresh to react to the "oh snap" momments of the game. Should be an awesome game tho! All of the games including apollo/miles are addictive with great writing and the demo seemed to continue that trend and i also have no objections :rolleyes: to the new emotion reader either!

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hopefully releasing this game on eshop is the incentive developers need for bringing games to the West. If they're not confident their game will do well, just release it on eshop, and everyone will be happy.

The demo was awesome, a lot of hand holding but maybe they did that for the new players.

I hope Square Enix see the benefit of that and think of localizing games to the west.
They traditionally have many games that don't get localized.
Dragon Quest Monsters for 3DS haven't been localized and Dragon Quest VII does not have any inkling it will come to the west too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: