emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I get a game per month and this month I got X and Y. So yeah.

One of the best things about working full time is having the money to buy games. One of the worst things about working full time is having no time to play aforementioned games.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the best things about working full time is having the money to buy games. One of the worst things about working full time is having no time to play aforementioned games.

The only reasonable thing to do in this situation is to quit working and move into you're parents basement and play pokemon all day long.

Reactions: zero2exe

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So many crazy stuff happened today,Arkham Origins(Batman) was given to me as a gift,I bought Dual Destinies,turns out I got into a Heartstone beta today and I still want to play pokemon too,I don't know what to do.

2-bias

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just read that there is also a free costume dlc available for a limited time, but i can't find it on the shop. Though i'm pretty new into this whole 3ds thingy and maybe i'm doing something wrong. does anyone know more about this dlc and where to get it?

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just read that there is also a free costume dlc available for a limited time, but i can't find it on the shop. Though i'm pretty new into this whole 3ds thingy and maybe i'm doing something wrong. does anyone know more about this dlc and where to get it?

You access it in game. On the main menu go into DLC/extras.

Reactions: 2-bias

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far really good, but I've encountered a minor glitch.
Start of Case 3 so maybe spoilers?
There should be text under each characters name, for some reason that's missing here. Minor glitch but still.
QML8JWx.jpg

QQIWgqf.jpg

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Finished Case 3 and moving on to Case 4.

I'm on fire baby. :rolleyes:

I have to say though, English translation isn't the best for this one. Had I not played the JP version before I would have to look up the walkthrough occasionally because it is hard to connect the dot.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm up to the First Court appearance in Case 2 and I have a question.
Is Dick Gumshoe in this game? I hate Bobby Fulbright

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm up to the First Court appearance in Case 2 and I have a question.
Is Dick Gumshoe in this game? I hate Bobby Fulbright

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Finished Case 3 and moving on to Case 4.

I'm on fire baby. :rolleyes:

I have to say though, English translation isn't the best for this one. Had I not played the JP version before I would have to look up the walkthrough occasionally because it is hard to connect the dot.

I only have to say that there are some mistakes in the dialogue and such, but I don't really think you need a walkthrough because of that.
Still... I think they should have taken another glance at the script and fix those small errors. Bah, maybe I should stop nitpicking. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1