Gaming phantasy star zero help!!

sirdashadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Care to share? Why are people so selfish that they won't say how they fix their problems but spend time saying "Oh yea, I fixed it?". Not a personal attack to you, it just bugs me when people act like that.

I tried PS0 myself, R4 with YSauto. It stops with a japanese message when I customize my character and hit save.

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sirdashadow said:
Care to share? Why are people so selfish that they won't say how they fix their problems but spend time saying "Oh yea, I fixed it?". Not a personal attack to you, it just bugs me when people act like that.

I tried PS0 myself, R4 with YSauto. It stops with a japanese message when I customize my character and hit save.
dude not to be rude but the has been fixed since yesterday, I use the same firmware as you all you have to do is download the cheat, from the cheatdatabase and enable it, and that's it, noone is being selfish here

rosferatu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey thanks a bunch for the info but i still dont quite understand. im not sure how to get the cheat on there and enable it. im using m3 simply btw

gvatar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had some problems myself
Sooo.... i downloaded the cheat editor from r4's official site.
Opened the _System_ folder in my microsd and open the usrcheat.dat file with the cheat editor.
Created a cheat for the game (You need two values...the cheats and the game id(Gotten from the cheat editor))
A small box will appear below the game selection saying (Y) Cheat

Flameburst

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
themuddaload said:
does this just totally not work on m3real? it whitescreens after boot (yes i used Narin's cheat...)
Ah, I have the m3real, too and it didnt work for me, until I patched the game. Here's a link to a patch. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LSHOVF1G
Just run it then select the .nds file. Then you'll have a patched PS0. I've heard that the reason for this is that the m3 starts up cheats 10 seconds into the game. Having the cheats patched into the game lets it start right away.

sh4d0ws1nX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I put up a topic about how to fix it with m3real and r4 if you don't want to redownload a patched rom (big size, waste of download) so follow the link.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=124403

(For m3 real) It also fixes the problem with the disappearing saves, and for r4 you don't need ysmenu no more to run it, just get latest firmware and run the game normally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and normal grapes