Phantasy Star Zero Cheat Problem

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by astrangeone, Dec 4, 2009.

Dec 4, 2009
  1. astrangeone
    OP

Member astrangeone GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    Seriously annoying. [​IMG] I just want the feed mag until full cheat to work (I messed up, and was feeding guns to a mag for my RaCast - not helpful), and the only thing that shows up is the anti-piracy cheat. I'm using a clean rom and Akaio (and the temporary code database).

Fixes I tried:
    - another version of the ROM (still nothing)
    - deleting the .cc file and rebuilding (nothing but the original codes!)
    - the equal cheats on the Japanese copy show up and work fine (tested, didn't go online for it)

Interestingly, the codes for Space Invaders Extreme 2 don't work either (the bar never progresses), but the Atiler Annie one does.

2. shouri

Newcomer shouri Member

United States
    I can't even get the anti-piracy code to show up in my cheat list on mine. How did you do it?

3. XWolf

Member XWolf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Have you both checked that the Game ID matches the Rom you are using? Use r4cce.

4. astrangeone
    OP

Member astrangeone GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    shouri, I basically replaced the .dat file with the temporary one, and it showed up. What annoys me is that the other codes and game id matches the ROM I'm using.

5. shouri

Newcomer shouri Member

United States
    Yeah, I have R4CCE and used the "..." to get the game ID from the ROM, still doesn't work on it. Inf. HP doesn't show up and neither does the anti-piracy, but for some reason, the max meseta code shows up and works just fine.