Gaming Phantasy Star Portable 2

benbop1992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, most of us, if not all of us that play Ps:P2 have a none existent battle/challenge Rank.
I don't know about you, but i want to get it up, so i propose that we grind it up, I.e few of us join a lobby, start a battle, and one side doesent do much and we repeat this, until they rank up, and when the next side does the same, and so on and so forth.
Same goes with Challenges, i also have a Lv200, with lots of 10+ star ranks, that i will be giving out.

Anyone up, and what time?

I will edit this with a Banner.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
The game is going to have less players online now.
QUOTE said:
We’ve been working hard with Sony to help determine why the problem was occurring and what could be done to fix it. A solution has now been worked out, but there’s a chance it might require existing players to download the Little Wing License from the PSN store again. Worry not though, as it will be free and automatically available.
So, if at any point in the near future you run into an error logging in, just head to the PSN store and you should see a new version of the Little Wing License to pick up, which will be free to download for both retail and digital copies of the game. [Ruby Eclipse]

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
IIRC, you only got a trial LW License from the demo which has been stopped since the demo went offline a couple of days before the full game was released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.