Phantasy Star 0

Shakraka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I give this game a try since I liked Phantasy Star Online, and I start it up, choose a CAST, etc. and then I actually start playing. (heads up, redundant use of the word "fuck" will be coming up shortly)

And holy shit.

What the fuck is wrong with the fucking targetting system holy shit. Every time I want to attack an enemy, I have to jiggle the fucking D-pad around like a madman until I get it locked in place. After I get a good 2 or 3 fucking hits in, the fucking target moves 1 fucking pixel and I'm not fucking locked on any more. And even if the target barely moves at all, I can't do shit because I'm not locked on, which is fucking stupid considering the fact that the target is still right in front of my face. The tentacle boss I just fought took me like fucking 20 minutes becuase it took fucking forever to lock on to the tentacle, not to mention the AI are all useless dumbshits. What the fuck, man. Other than that gigantic flaw, it's pretty fun, though.

Also, I just fed my Mag PP regen potions without realizing it would affect the stats of the Mag itself. Now my L+R attack (don't remember what it's called) gives me unlimited PP for a short amount of time, which is useless since I'm playing a CAST, which doesn't use any techniques at all. Goddamn it.

I bet there's a button you can press to lock on to a target until it's dead or until you change targets, and someone will tell me that the said button exists, and I'll feel really stupid.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Shakraka said:
I bet there's a button you can press to lock on to a target until it's dead or until you change targets, and someone will tell me that the said button exists, and I'll feel really stupid.

I hope somebody says it exists, because I'm having the same problem.

Also for your MAG (something I used to do in PSOBB, will probably work in this too), just get a bunch of money and buy Trimates (or Dimates, monomates don't tend to put the stats up much) to feed it. It'll put up the Attack and Defense a bunch. You don't really need accuracy because Casts tend to have high accuracy anyway, and intelligence is useless.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shakraka said:
I think someone said you can hold down L to lock on. I could be wrong though.

Shakraka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
Shakraka said:
I think someone said you can hold down L to lock on. I could be wrong though.
Thank god, this works. Now I can grind in peace.\

Oh, and thanks for the tip Law. I just started feeding it monomates since I had a lot of them, but I realized that it took way too long.

Also, Is there a way to take off stats on Mags?

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dunno but I screwed my mag up.
tongue.gif
It pretty much is a well rounded well but has a low hit level. Something like 6 3 5 6 and I'm a hu .... .... first choice for human.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1