Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I sign for NO for both.

Nathan is a nice guy if I am right.

Rockstar? Same as ^ too!

@Monkat: Avatar=that pic, means thats god! OMG OMG OMG!

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're enjoying this thread, pretend there isn't a spoiler here. And especially don't click it. There might be some sort of (additional close-ups of) monkat nipplez or worse.

Or worse yet, an explanation.

It was originally entitled something else, "A Petition to Un-ban" some short-lived guy that was clearly using all of his creative efforts in being as obnoxious as possible with every post.

Since that persons posts were removed as well, some glitches were left in the Matrix that is the 'temp. It is almost obvious in this thread.

Since most people weren't around when that all happened, the joke of changing the thread title = confusion for all those people who have no idea why it exists at all.

edit: realizing there are already nipplez on this page of the thread i tried to make it sound worse. probably failed.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
exangel said:
If you're enjoying this thread, pretend there isn't a spoiler here. And especially don't click it. There might be some sort of (additional close-ups of) monkat nipplez or worse.

Or worse yet, an explanation.

It was originally entitled something else, "A Petition to Un-ban" some short-lived guy that was clearly using all of his creative efforts in being as obnoxious as possible with every post.

Since that persons posts were removed as well, some glitches were left in the Matrix that is the 'temp. It is almost obvious in this thread.

Since most people weren't around when that all happened, the joke of changing the thread title = confusion for all those people who have no idea why it exists at all.

edit: realizing there are already nipplez on this page of the thread i tried to make it sound worse. probably failed.
^ monkat, learn from this good girl. She knows how to use spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...