Rumor Pet toys that your pet may OR MAY NOT be obsessed with.

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My cat totally doesn’t have a hair tie obsession.

112A9252-E120-4F81-BF8E-7BE9B03DA8F8.jpeg

I totally did not find all of these in one day.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my dogs were never really obsessed with toys except Harley loved playing with her soccer ball. she'd puncture a hole in a new one within moments of receiving it. I liked to rough house with her by grabbing at her legs when she was ready to play. :D

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My dog has never been fixed and he wants to hump every dog he sees. It's embarrasing taking him around other dogs. Is funny though seeing a little poodle like dog trying to hump a Pit Bull. But no he really doesn't play with toys much.

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: slaphappygamer

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When Bailey was a puppy I think round about 3 months old I went to the beach with him and he picked up a stick. He wouldn't let it go and insisted on bringing it back home with him. Nearly 5 years later he still has the stick and carries it everywhere he goes. Any other stick you give him he destroys in a few seconds. Why this one stick is so special to him is a mystery.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
When Bailey was a puppy I think round about 3 months old I went to the beach with him and he picked up a stick. He wouldn't let it go and insisted on bringing it back home with him. Nearly 5 years later he still has the stick and carries it everywhere he goes. Any other stick you give him he destroys in a few seconds. Why this one stick is so special to him is a mystery.
Wow that's wholesome, thank you <3 :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...