Personality

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I had a dream today: my cousin and her friends were going for a walk and I asked them to join, bet they refused, I felt alone. My cousin is 16, she is like my sister and her friends are really nice too; I doubt they would refuse for me to join them if I asked, but what I realized is the fact that my personality is what pushes me away from people. Bolivia is a very social country, the family is first always and just like friends they are always close. But I was never too outgoing, not with my friends nor even with my family, I never felt compelled enough to break my shyness and participate a little more.
After I stopped being a teen, I realized that it wasn't so hard, I'm actually a very funny guy, but so many years of shyness cannot be easily overcome.
The fact that I'm also surrounded by people a lot older or a lot younger than me doesn't make things easier either.

Talking about fear, I also was talking about that fear to my cousin, I admit that is not only to talk to people, for some reason I feel that I am truly terrified to actually do new things; I'm still trying to figure out what I am afraid of and how to overcome that fear forever, have I live too few things? not enough suffering or issues to deal with?

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I always think that dreams have some sort of meaning (useful or not)
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2