Homebrew persona q cart wont work with luma 3ds, what other options to i have to try region free games?

lucas millington

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a us copy of persona q and i am playing it on my 3ds, but it says this game card cannot be used, when i use hans on homebrew launcher the game starts up but crashes, what other methods are there to play 3ds games region free

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have a us copy of persona q and i am playing it on my 3ds, but it says this game card cannot be used, when i use hans on homebrew launcher the game starts up but crashes, what other methods are there to play 3ds games region free
luma3ds is fully region unlocked. I dont know why you're using hans. its a outdated app that dont work anymore. Are you just using a hax entrypoint or do you have full cfw on your console?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dump the cart with GodMode9 if it fails then it's probably dead like the other ones, you can attempt if you're so inclined, to fix it but that requires soldering etc.. Or just use a Cia file from the internet. Get another cart maybe? Either way, it's your choice.

Last edited by CoolMe,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.