Persona 4 Golden Question.

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Games & Content' started by earlynovfan, Nov 17, 2013.

1. earlynovfan
    OP

earlynovfan Tactical enthusiast.

Jan 3, 2013
    United States
    Minnesota
    Hey all! So I'm getting a Vita on Thursday and I'm getting a 16gb card for it, but should I download Persona 4 or just buy the physical copy? I do plan on buying a lot of digital titles but I don't want to shell out $80 for 32gb card.

2. vietknightx

vietknightx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2008
    United States
    Kitchener, Ontario
    Depends on what you want it for. If you want it for collection purposes then you should get the hard copy there's even a limited version if you want if you want to just play the game the digital copy would be better so you wouldn't need to carry too much games with you on the go if you go on a long trip and want to switch between games on your ride.

3. trumpet-205

trumpet-205 Embrace the darkness within

Jan 14, 2009
    United States
    Check the price. If physical copy is cheaper (including tax and shipping), get physical copy. Otherwise get digital copy instead.

4. GameWinner

GameWinner Take your heart

Jun 14, 2009
    United States
    Physical will be cheaper. I think digital is $29.99 at 3GB.

5. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    It's like a 100hr game too so do you want to have the digital version taking up so much space for that long?

6. earlynovfan
    OP

Jan 3, 2013
    United States
    Minnesota
    Well I'd be getting it at Gamestop (A friend and I are going to the Mall of America and that's the closest store that has one). So I'd get the card and possibly game but I've heard having the digital copy is a bit more convinient? I dunno.

7. Seyiji

Seyiji Rawr :3

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    PA
    One of the best $10 purchases I've ever made :D

I just wish it came with a physical manual and holy crap are the cases small. Have fun OP :)

Also get physical when possible if you ever plan to get Playstation Plus I've exceeded the capacity of my 8 GB card 2 months in and I'm closing on 16 GB of games just from the Instant Game Collection games. Which will only compound when they refresh the year long titles :P

earlynovfan likes this.
  8. earlynovfan
    OP

Jan 3, 2013
    United States
    Minnesota
    Alright yeah, I'll just get the physical copy. Thanks all!
    I played the Ps2 version (didn't even get Kanji Tatsumi) but having a portable copy will be kick ass!